Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
klu chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
I truly thought Sam's list helped bring everyone together... The angels and demons temporarily-turned-human could band together and go protest outside SAM's office, whether iy would be the art, the music, or whatever on his list they wished to find oppressive...

This was a fun read; thanks for writing!
klu chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
Based on the contents of Michael's letter, I feel he might be missing the point of spending time as a human...
Now Cas' time of 'revelation', that seems to be a very good use of time; movies are an excellent way to examine humans- with the exception of 'Snakes on a Plane'... Seriously? DEAN couldn't show Cas some good movies? Like Butch and Sundance or Untouchables?... JAWS even?
But then again, the 'Snakes' movie does seem like the kind of off kilter 'revelation' DEAN would enjoy providing to Cas.
klu chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Surely Cas and Crowley can get along without having to utilize that line...

Piecake... Mmmm, that does sound good.
klu chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Awwwe. It was nice of Crowley to get Cas more beer,
klu chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Sounds like a hi-lar-eee-ous sitcom. I'd watch.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Castiel deserves more. A little skin would be nice.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
It is odd to realize that Crowley is the only truly sane one of the bunch and that includes DEAN.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
What has Castiel done to DEAN to deserve this? Do I detect Crowley feeling sorry for Castiel?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
What an incredible new world; bright. shiny and slightly cracked. I bet Bobby does a wonderful job in Heaven and Sam confuses the demons all to Hell (how appropriate)
Plumcot chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
Autistic war veterans... might be THE most accurate way to describe Supernatural's angels without actually saying "the angels from Supernatural". I just had to say that. XD

Besides that, this is HILARIOUS! Like, really! You had me laughing out loud at regular intervals, especially with Dean's commandments. Well, not the original ones, the ones with the little footnotes... hilarious! You should know, also, that I deemed this fic funny enough to share with my mother, who is also a Supernatural fan... and who also laughed out loud at the commandments.

I do have to say, it's cool how you really show what Dean and Sam's respective interpretations of the human experience are, with just ten sentences. I think you really hit the nail on the head with both of them!
Kate chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no but seriously,
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
much love xx
Callie Newman chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
This is so unimaginably beautiful. Please, please write another chapter or I might die xD I haven't laughed so hard in forever.

Anna
Anony chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
I haven't laughed like this in ages. It was beautiful.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
OhmyDEAN. Loved it! xD Especially the last chapter with the museum. Although, if I have to be honest, I only haven't yet fulfilled 4, 7, and 8 from Sam's list, while I only fulfilled six objectives from Dean's list. Does that mean I'm heading to hell? (Does Sam have an art museum there? Because in that case, it just might be alright.)
purplebuttons0203 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
My god, this is beautiful.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »