Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
lilsammywinchester chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
i enjoyed this way more than i should have lmao this was "bad ass and awesome" xD
songsaboutsleep chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
How does this not have twenty thousand favorites and reviews!? Honestly, this has to be some of the best crack on this site. Half the time I was grinning like an idiot at my screen, the other half I was laughing like one. I loved this so, so much. Seriously, such a fun read. For the love of pie, write more, update soon.
twolittlewords chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
So, I love this so ridiculously much. It's cracktastic and I would love to see more! Oh, and Metatron is weirdly in-character considering this was written two years before he was introduced on the show. XD
twolittlewords chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
THEY WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER. ARGHHH SO CUTE.
And weirdly enough I'm going to go see Robin Hood: Men in Tights (the play version) tomorrow.
twolittlewords chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Okay, ffn lied to me and said there was only one chapter but now I see that there's five so YAYYYY
twolittlewords chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
More, please! I beg of you! This is genius!
221b-whovian chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
This is wonderful. It makes me so happy and I can't even... It fills me with joy
Fallen's child chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
hahaha, AWESOME STORY! LOVE IT! MORE!
somanystoriessolittletime chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
aww...i need more of this, its just ace!
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This is hilarious. I'm pretty sure I haven't laughed this much all week. Thanks for brightening my day!
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
This has been so hilarious and amazing! So hard to believe this is the end. Amazing job!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is brilliant! Hilarious and so, beautiful!
Crystia chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Hahahahahahahaha. XD

Ahhhh, so many great moments. Imagining the angels and demons as bickering kids was simultaneously hilarious and painfully foreboding. I laughed so many times. XD

I think my favorite part might've been when Metatron so matter-of-factly says that 'SAM' is trying to teach (or warn) them of 'Eternal Torment'. By taking them to an art museum. I feel their pain. :') (and I laugh hysterically at it ;P)

Aww, but poor Sam. Dean's making the angels and demons ignore his brother's commandments?

...He really is their savior. XD

Anyway, I could go on and on about all the parts that made me laugh (in other words, the whole thing), but I'll just say thanks for posting and sharing. If you ever wanted to continue this, I'd love to read more. :)

Either way, I loved this! Great fic. :D
-Crystia
AvoidedIsland chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
There really should be more reviews for this story. I love it. It is VERY amusing...xD
Panther Moon chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
This story made me laugh so hard that I'm sure everyone around me was wondering what was wrong with me. ] Thank you for the brilliant writing!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »