Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
OhmyDEAN. Loved it! xD Especially the last chapter with the museum. Although, if I have to be honest, I only haven't yet fulfilled 4, 7, and 8 from Sam's list, while I only fulfilled six objectives from Dean's list. Does that mean I'm heading to hell? (Does Sam have an art museum there? Because in that case, it just might be alright.)
purplebuttons0203 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
My god, this is beautiful.
FishGuts And LabRat chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I laughed so hard I cried. Great job! _Rat
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Please update soon!
Von chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
The angels and demons together are more hilarious than anything Sam or Dean could ever hope to approach, Loved it!
Von chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Heh, this was very grin-worthy. :D
terrorofthehighw chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
This is hilarious and awesome!
Anonymityanemone chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
This is fanfuckingtastic
lilsammywinchester chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
i enjoyed this way more than i should have lmao this was "bad ass and awesome" xD
songsaboutsleep chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
How does this not have twenty thousand favorites and reviews!? Honestly, this has to be some of the best crack on this site. Half the time I was grinning like an idiot at my screen, the other half I was laughing like one. I loved this so, so much. Seriously, such a fun read. For the love of pie, write more, update soon.
twolittlewords chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
So, I love this so ridiculously much. It's cracktastic and I would love to see more! Oh, and Metatron is weirdly in-character considering this was written two years before he was introduced on the show. XD
twolittlewords chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
THEY WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER. ARGHHH SO CUTE.
And weirdly enough I'm going to go see Robin Hood: Men in Tights (the play version) tomorrow.
twolittlewords chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Okay, ffn lied to me and said there was only one chapter but now I see that there's five so YAYYYY
twolittlewords chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
More, please! I beg of you! This is genius!
221b-whovian chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
This is wonderful. It makes me so happy and I can't even... It fills me with joy
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »