Reviews for Adventures in Diplomacy
Batty Buttercups chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Freakin' brilliant. I nearly coughed out my lungs, laughing. Aww man, this was PERFECTION! :D
RedRopeFrayed chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
This is probably the best thing ever.
Memory25 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I can't read on. I can't. You killed me within the first chapter and then killed Zombie me in the second. I'm dead. It's over. My get out of Hell card has been used.

Take it. I don't want a refund.
Minici chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Pretty much totally awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
This is always a joy to read.
tranland chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Oh my god, I know that it's been years since you probably last looked at this, but I've been reading The Law of Conservation of Energy and got the hankering to see what else you've written (mostly because I needed a break from the glorious, GLORIOUS but also painful fic).
I literally began crying from laughter somewhere between the first three paragraphs and I haven't stopped since. HOLY GODS.
So yeah, probably not going to update this considering it's been forever ago, but really. This was/is absolutely fabulous.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
This story amused me greatly. I will admit to some hesitance in the beginning, but after reading the first Chapter I was surely hooked. Thank you to sharing.

-Assbutt Anonymous
Proper the Incredible chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Beautiful, I can't wait for your next update.
Stoneboss chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
this story is HIGHLY AMUSING
B0nk3rs chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
"Hello, my name is Castiel and I'm an alcoholic"
"Hello Castiel welcome to the first meeting of Angelic Alcoholics Anonymous"
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
oh gosh, this whole thing makes me laugh so much, you are completely brilliant! Poor Castiel and his burgeoning alcoholism, at least he has piecake and I suppose angels don't have to worry about their livers failing
TheHatterTheory chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
THIS. THIS IS AMAZING.
Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in forever. Thank you for such an amazing, lighthearted SPN fic. Especially the last commandment. I can only imagine the arguments and bitchfaces involved. I hope you continue, but if not, it's still perfect.
vapanalley chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
oh goshness this is glorious of all the right kinds. i laughed so hard and cackled and moved right through this in one sitting. this is seriously the best of hilarious spn fic. this is just so so so great. not only because of the snarky commentary from crowley, but from the deep (and awfully comical) pain and suffering that castiel is in. he's not complaining and he's obvious happy in some ways, but the horrible awkward that ensues from the presence of his brothers and sisters and demon antics is seriously the best. so so great.
i love this chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Will you please please please with sugar on top write another chapter of this? It would be the best Christmas present ever! *Bats eyes*
StangeFasination chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was a refreshing change of pace
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »