Reviews for Safe
Oh no that's ok. I didn't need my heart.
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was horrible - but ended to sweetly.
JoeyPocke chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Aww, this story is so heartbreaking... I love it :)
betweenlife chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was so depressing. Poor Kurt. Fantastic writing.
congotandsja chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ooh, so good... Burt/Kurt bonding - I love it. The last sentence, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, made me cry. You have a way with words, niblettk.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I've read this a couple times, and I don't know if I already commented on this but oh well. That last line always /always/ gets me. I love your stories!
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
What a heartbreaking story! Well written. I can't imagine how horrible it would be as a father to have to witness that and not be able to help and protect my son. (And yes, the last line would've absolutely broken my heart...)
AmnesiaGirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hello, I loved your story. Like the other reviewers have said, it was really touching and sad. Although I'm not very good at writing, I have one tip for you: You're a great writer, but I think you should work on not having any run-on sentences. Other than that, this was great!
citruspeach chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh, oh, oh. D: So much sad. I wish there was more, but I understand why you ended it where you did.

I really love your writing style.
freaksrule chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is sad, well written and sad.
GleekWithAttitued chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
wow! that was... interesting but touching!

good job.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Poor Kurt...Very good job-you wrote the charecter's emotions very well.
Dean's Little Secret chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Aww this is sad and sweet and I love the end
lalalalalaaa chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was beautifully written. Made me emotional.
icaughtkira chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh my god, poor Kurt AND poor Burt! It must have been killing him to watch that. :'(

This was very well written. It was very disturbing and yet, oddly touching. Fantastic job.