Reviews for Simple
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awwww... sweet. And Finn doesn't kick Paul out, say anything or ...? I'd be having words with Finn about appropriate friends (or any) over to the house, if I were Burt.
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Haha YAY for puck and his awesomeness :D

I love puck/kurt friendships especially when puck defends kurt :D

Keep Are Amazing.
Aiwendil1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hey,

I'm slowly working my way through your stories and just wanted to congratulate you on this one, too. It's once again well written and I seem to have a soft spot for Puck, even though I don't know why. I already noticed while watching the series, but fanfictions somehow made it a lot clearer to me. :)

I really liked the way Kurt didn't even know why Puck acted on his behalf and how it was so very simply for Puck, who just decided that he is kind of friends with Kurt and therefore responsible for protecting him, even though his dad could easily take care of it on his own. It's a scene I could easily see as part of the originals.

Thanks so much for writing this,

ai
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I like let's-protect-Kurt fics, they're wonderful. Especially when it's Puck. I laughed so hard at Burt punching Paul, I can see it happening. Loved it, yet again.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
*smiles gently*

This filled me full of butterflies and unicorns and rainbows and cotton candy. All very good things. :)

Raylie
sayfriendandenter chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Yay! Puck/Kurt friendship fluff! As much as I love angst stuff, sometimes you just need to lighten up a little. Loved it so much!

livelaughlove,

kitty .
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Great job! I really, really liked this-the way Puck jumped to Kurt's defense was amazing.
Tashah04 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I like :)

Puck and Kurt friendship would be cool.