Reviews for Reflections
jmk chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great job!
Hello my name is chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You are awesome! That last sentence was pure gold. Perfect ending.

This should have happened instead of Hannah.
snookolive chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
How I wish this happened instead of the depressingness that is Season 6. Poor Bones.
ShellyMay chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I love this story!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Last sentence is so heartwrenchingly, heartbreakingly, heartupliftingly (yeah, that's REALLY not a word, but oh well), perfect.

wow. you really captured that year and everything that changes. brava.
love2read2much chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, lets hope HH has the same idea for all us Bones (B & B) fans. Lovely written by the way.

Keep up the great writing.
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I really enjoyed your story. I was really worried something actually happened to Booth.
lrigD chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Aww jesus this was way too cute!

Well, at first it was just sad. But then it got so cute. I want to see THIS happening!
my-completeness chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Great stuff!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ooh, that was beautiful ). I don't know the finale yet and I'm not sure I want to see it anyway (since so many seem want to correct it ...?), but your story felt totally right :)
stephaniew chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wow, gorgeous story! Beautiful prose, really descriptive! My fav line: "Because here she was, the water right in front of her, the coffee sent staining the air, the Washington Monument a foreboding omen in the sky, casting a long shadow in the sun of late afternoon." Brilliant stuff! Here's to hoping we get some of this in the fall!
Noie chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Definitely the best "reunion" fic I've seen yet. Everyone seems to be expecting them to just kiss and knowing Brennan, she'll have a laundry list of reasons why she's changed her mind. Great job with their characters. Thanks for posting!
justcrazy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
very nice...if only they'll truly let them evolve next year, right from the beginning - "she wasn't going to let this turn into a conversation between old friends." sigh. exactly.
Kate chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Amazing. Beautiful. I just hope that it turns out this good on the series.
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 5/21/2010