Reviews for Con Games
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Ahhhhh so good. So very, very good. I loved the finale, although I'm super anxious to find out what will happen with Peter and Olivia and Fauxlivia.
Jbon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hi, I just discovered your writing and read heaps of your stories in one go. Love them!
poe32 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
UGH YES! The Peter I wish they were portraying in season 3!
cflat chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is a really interesting idea. It would've been great to see the game played out.
freckleKaren chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
oh COME ON! r u kiddin? I WANT to know what happens NEXT!

pleeeassee..))

great story though) I love it)
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I really liked that! I absolutely loved Peter's guilt for not knowing right away

and the determination he feels towards fighting for her and getting her back. Great job!
Yang of Yin chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Excellent. I so hope he notices in the next season. But than again Olivia didn't notice Charlie until the very end and only because of the computer rendering. Oh well. If he does notice, I hope it's just like this. This was perfect.
tigersbride chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Absolutely loved it! You wrote him so well.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Great job!
kira66 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
All I can say is I hope they don't keep the 'evil' Olivia around long cause I'm not watching the show until Peter figures out the truth and saves his girl!

Love the story btw. Its great!
Hiphuggers2 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
OMG MORE!
anonymuse87 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Woohoo! Awesome start-already hoping for more! You have a great way of writing, very catchy and "heist" movie-like. Hope you stick to it!
Dine7184 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
OMG... you are and will always be my fav. fringe writer. :) that was so awesome, and I'll be happy if it'll just take him 3 days to figure it out. ;) that season finale was a shocker and I can't wait til it's back... keep us entertained with your awesome stories during that time, will ya?

you're also one of the few who lists the ep as 2.22 (as far as I've seen).
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love it! Sounds just like Peter. I only hope that something like this actually does happen. If not I'll be very pissed and sad to top it off. Not a great mix.
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Great continuation for what was a stressful, but gripping episode. Terrific characterization and pacing. Works great as a one-shot, but makes me wish for more.