Reviews for Behind The Door
DCIPHOENIX chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Arrrrr...*wails*

Aw, it's opened some new wounds but, nicely...if that makes anysense...:/ x
MissLP chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is so beautifully written, I wish it could have ended like this! This was utterly lovely, I loved it. :)
Lorrie2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Defintely the way it ended in my head.

I do wish TPTB had made it a little more ambigous, like Gene calling out to Alex her turning around and us not knowing if she went back to him or into the pub.

Oh, well - you fixed it.
Curms chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was perfect Mage, thankyou !
harrykokey chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
That was brilliant and the ending I think all of us wanted, it would have been so easy to do that, Alex got a crap deal in the end. Thanks
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Thank you for doing this. The image of Alex and the stars was lovely, and the story was tender, but not excessively sweet, with Gene still his wonderful if crude self.

I particularly liked these passages:

"...the ache in her chest where her daughter was meant to be."

"'you are heaven enough for now...'"

And I could see this ending take the place of the one given to us.
JillieJo chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love you Mage! Mage, thank god we have you to fix this ending for us. Because this is how the ending should have been. With Alex staying with him. And I love that Nelson will always have their drinks waiting for them on the bar.

Thank you Mage!
Lady Ax chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I just wanted to thank you for giving us the ending we wanted/needed! I still can't believe TPTB were so harsh to poor Bolly, so fics like this really help!xx
isabella2004 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Exactly the ending it should have been! I was gutted at the finale and this would have been perfect instead. You should write screenplays!
ILoveGeneHunt chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I too was disappointed with the finale, especially the last 10 minutes or so. This story has kind of help to stem the tears that seem to be coming off and on now since Friday. It is excellent, thank you for writing it.
Psamathe chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Just a lovely story. Thank you for writing.
AliesB chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great story :D Would have been a beautiful ending to a2a
lioness2611 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
As much as I loved the actual ending, I wishd Alex had stayed wth Gene. So you're alternate ending was perfect, thanks for sharing.

x lioness x
Curms chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Abolutely brilliant. I was rather sad at the TV ending, but reading your finale has really cheered me up.
Steven Robert Gill chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That was wonderful, nice addition to the end, i'm still miffed that they teased a Sam Tyler appearance and didn't even ask John Simm to make a cameo.