Reviews for Reciting the Words
Herdcat chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
ooh I really like your darker Magnus and the ingredients are cool
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
this shouldn't be rated M
emomuffinXD chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So I love this dark Magnus. It's great to see something different. Just wanted to give you a little bravo!

Side note: read Tithe before Mortal Instruments and Black and Clare reference each other in their stories. Aparently they're good friends. Good to see Black getting props.
tayl0r chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i hope youre not suggesting that the only way magnus and alec ended up together was through a potion! heheheh but im choosing to interpret that magnus just used it for one night *winkwink* and then that was the little push that alec needed...

POST MORE POST MORE POST MORE :D

very nicely written btw:)
Darke-Faerie chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Good Story :)

I like the general darkness of it xD

I agree tithe/holly black books are awesome! :)
Cutlery Pieces chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I heart you. Magnus, I'm not all that fond of, but you bring out his character nicely, even if it is a shade darker.

Did not think it was a love potion until halfway though - also should mention that the ingredients were an interesting combination!

Love CP.
awkward turtle 99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
:-O

WTF? Magnus would never ever force Alec against his will! What is wrong with you? They are meant to be together. Yeesh.

Poisoned Queen of Hearts chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I've read Tithe before. Actually, I can see a few references of that, here. Nice work; I like the dark alternate Magnus. -

Thanks for writing!