Reviews for Cat's Cradle
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Interesting... Poor Crane...
The Illegible chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh, I ADORED this fic-particularly the comparison between Harley and Sherry. Methinks Jonny tends to almost set himself up for disaster in some situations, hitting on girls that are just off-limits. Also got super excited to see the idea that Joker uses the relationship between Harley and Jon to his advantage-definitely a viable possibility.

I also love the way you wrote J's dialogue-felt very him-and I love the way you used body language alongside Jonathan's thought process. XD On top of your many other exciting projects, I gotta be honest and say...I kinda really want to know how this turns out too. But it works fine as a oneshot.

Also, I did quite like the new chapter twenty two in "Triptych"-not sure exactly when I'll get to review it, so just wanted to letcha know ahead of time anyhow. :-)
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That Jonathan would 'allow' himself

to be used by a woman even when he

doesn't want to,simply because she

is kind to him is rather disturbing.

But oh so human...even for a Scarecrow.:\
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You know, I like this one shot! :)

Actually, I am not a huge fan of the Jon/Harl thing, although it is nice at times, being more of a Harl/Joker even if it is kinda sad ;/ but I really do like this one shot! It shows, like, emotion between the characters, and the Joker being cocky, which is funny. even if Harley isn't awake, I still like it. love it, actually.