Reviews for Number Games
Alu Ink chapter 1 . 5/27
This is my second reading of this story. Witty and fun, yet profound and impactful, this story is a bittersweet rollercoaster ride. Every emotion- the love, the loathing, the angst- rings true.
Thank you for sharing your story with the world.
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 5/2
While this type of story is not my normal cup of tea, I have to say this was done very well and was a enjoyment to read.
Grenn chapter 1 . 3/29
A work of art. Thank you.
renextronex chapter 1 . 1/25
like your other fanfic it's a breath of fresh air. Also, I know it's not about him but Harry's so badass
Sunshine Daisy chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
I know I'm very late but this is an absolutely lovely piece of work.

One thing though, I'm pretty sure Nishita is a name for girls, not boys.
wombat85 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
It takes a good fic like this one to make me rethink a character. I have a love/hate thing with Ron and this made me love him. Because it puts all of the things I hate about him in a manner that is so true to who he is yet and made him actually a better person in the end. Some people take time to grow up, and Ron would be one of them. I like how you took your time with him. And I love the little things that complete this story. Harry keeping the Elder Wand and replacing it with a portkey is genius. Even more so, is his reply to whether Ginny knows. Ginny definitely would be the one to suggest him taking it. And I love the tie in with numbers- very well done.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
This was really fun to read. I can totally buy this Ron and love how you put the flashes in.
l4w chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Awesome
I enjoyed this fic
Thanks
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
I rarely like Ron in any story. I despised cannon Ron, however you did such a great job here. Thank you for such a great story.
gigerisgod chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
this was amazing and so wonderful i read it twice in the same day. your Ron is so perfect, in the sense that he's not perfect at all, and you've depicted everything i love about his character. flawed and brazen and funny and determined and loyal. he screws relationships up, but as an adult he owns up to his mistakes. i sort of cringed at the summary, but i can't tell you how happy i am that i read your story. wonderful, engaging, writing. it's hard to find a good Ron-centric story that's true to his character. thank you for posting!
mdauben chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
An interesting and enjoyable story! I liked the AU look at Ron's life and I'm glad it ended on a happy note, both professionally and personally.
apAidan chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is one of the very few "Ron's a piece of work' stories that have made me actually like him at the end. Excellent one shot.

Thanks for posting this. While I can see the influence of "For the Love of the Gare", there's just a hint of "Major League" in there, as well.

Excellent story

ap Aidan
MikeSingapore chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
One of the best one-shots I ever read
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Love, love, love this! I like a grown up Ron who isn't stuck with Hermione. I just don't see them together. I thought your characterizations were great. Loved how Harry saved the day!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Okay, that was awesome. Nobody is perfect and I could see something like this happening.