Reviews for Number Games
Sunshine Daisy chapter 1 . 5/7
I know I'm very late but this is an absolutely lovely piece of work.

One thing though, I'm pretty sure Nishita is a name for girls, not boys.
wombat85 chapter 1 . 3/22
It takes a good fic like this one to make me rethink a character. I have a love/hate thing with Ron and this made me love him. Because it puts all of the things I hate about him in a manner that is so true to who he is yet and made him actually a better person in the end. Some people take time to grow up, and Ron would be one of them. I like how you took your time with him. And I love the little things that complete this story. Harry keeping the Elder Wand and replacing it with a portkey is genius. Even more so, is his reply to whether Ginny knows. Ginny definitely would be the one to suggest him taking it. And I love the tie in with numbers- very well done.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 2/16
This was really fun to read. I can totally buy this Ron and love how you put the flashes in.
l4w chapter 1 . 2/9
Awesome
I enjoyed this fic
Thanks
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 1/13
I rarely like Ron in any story. I despised cannon Ron, however you did such a great job here. Thank you for such a great story.
gigerisgod chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
this was amazing and so wonderful i read it twice in the same day. your Ron is so perfect, in the sense that he's not perfect at all, and you've depicted everything i love about his character. flawed and brazen and funny and determined and loyal. he screws relationships up, but as an adult he owns up to his mistakes. i sort of cringed at the summary, but i can't tell you how happy i am that i read your story. wonderful, engaging, writing. it's hard to find a good Ron-centric story that's true to his character. thank you for posting!
mdauben chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
An interesting and enjoyable story! I liked the AU look at Ron's life and I'm glad it ended on a happy note, both professionally and personally.
apAidan chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is one of the very few "Ron's a piece of work' stories that have made me actually like him at the end. Excellent one shot.

Thanks for posting this. While I can see the influence of "For the Love of the Gare", there's just a hint of "Major League" in there, as well.

Excellent story

ap Aidan
MikeSingapore chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
One of the best one-shots I ever read
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Love, love, love this! I like a grown up Ron who isn't stuck with Hermione. I just don't see them together. I thought your characterizations were great. Loved how Harry saved the day!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Okay, that was awesome. Nobody is perfect and I could see something like this happening.
randver chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This is a very moving story. Ron has always been my favorite and your story really brought out the good and bad in his character. LOVED the way you portrayed Hermione to me it was spot on. This was the career I had always envisioned for Ron, living his dream, instead of being a shopkeeper at his brothers store living someone else's dream. I guess the only real sad part was Alicia totally mismanaging his money, I wonder if Charlie know?
I hope you write more Ron stories.
Best wishes.
sc.marlow chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Fantastic short. Despite his myriad of faults you finally made a somewhat likeable Ron, which is a rather impressive accomplishment.

Amazingly enough you also turned quidditch into a halfway respectable sport, despite the lunacy that is the snitch.

I'm going to have to go check out For the love of the game now, cheers.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
A very nice story. Thank you so much for writing.
Romulus Augustus chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
reminded me a little of sachin tendulkar's last game