Reviews for Number Games
Az chapter 1 . 3/2
Bloody fantastic! This is literally the only Ron-centric fanfic that I have liked.. Of course, it's the only one I've read to the end, too. Count that as a bonus, since I tend to avoid everything not Harry centric. I got curious, and then couldn't walk away until I finished. Great job! Realistic, in my opinion, or at least more so than "seventeen years later" ...
Lazov chapter 1 . 2/2
Bloody fantastic, I think this is one of the few Ron-centric fanfics that I've thoroughly enjoyed.
Thaago chapter 1 . 1/10
This was simply amazing. I loved how the world had actually moved on, that things had changed. The way you did the reveal about Harry was wonderful (I actually cackled with glee after the scene in Hong Kong). Most of all I loved how Ron was still a wonderfully flawed character.
pbluekan chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This might be one of my favorite one-shots. It's extraordinarily well written and the little bit of misdirection you have thrown in on the plot makes it great. (I honestly thought he was gonna kick the bucket after that last shot.)
Deiphobe chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Calvin and Hobbes as commentators made my day.
Inferius1957 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I'm not a big Ronald fan, but this was a very well written story.

]-)
Mackayo chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Lovely!
GrimLurker chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Just re-read this for the umpteenth time. In my opinion, it's the best Ron-story out there, and one of your three best, printed works included. Thanks.
animato22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Omg this is awesome o/
Imraphel chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This is a marvellous story. Genuinely well-written, and definitely one of the best depictions of Ron out there.

I have only one tiny complaint, and it's one that most people here wouldn't make, because they are American. You've used US English where you should not have, in speech or thought or a non-American. Ron is English. He says 'maths' and 'mum', not 'math' and 'mom'. Also, if we're going by the film, Oliver Wood is Scottish - trust me, I am too and I recognise the accent. But I don;t recall JKR indicating Wood's nationality, so that's not a complaint, just a minor observation. England and Britain are not the same country; England is one part of the United Kingdom.

Still, this is definitely one of the best one-shots out there. Many thanks for writing it.
AnacDian chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Well Done! I haven't read a good Ron story in some time.

The parallels to the Costner movie were nice.
20cent chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great one shot, interesting narration, non caricatural Ron character (that's rare), cool Quidditch and an unexpected twist in the end ! Nice job...
deator11 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Not really a fan of Ron, but I loved your narration! A very entertaining read! Thanks!
MK chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great story. loved it.
ShadowStorm666 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Reminded me of Chelsea's run to the Champions League last season.