Reviews for Number Games
MikeSingapore chapter 1 . 7/9
One of the best one-shots I ever read
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 2/2
Love, love, love this! I like a grown up Ron who isn't stuck with Hermione. I just don't see them together. I thought your characterizations were great. Loved how Harry saved the day!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Okay, that was awesome. Nobody is perfect and I could see something like this happening.
randver chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This is a very moving story. Ron has always been my favorite and your story really brought out the good and bad in his character. LOVED the way you portrayed Hermione to me it was spot on. This was the career I had always envisioned for Ron, living his dream, instead of being a shopkeeper at his brothers store living someone else's dream. I guess the only real sad part was Alicia totally mismanaging his money, I wonder if Charlie know?
I hope you write more Ron stories.
Best wishes.
sc.marlow chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Fantastic short. Despite his myriad of faults you finally made a somewhat likeable Ron, which is a rather impressive accomplishment.

Amazingly enough you also turned quidditch into a halfway respectable sport, despite the lunacy that is the snitch.

I'm going to have to go check out For the love of the game now, cheers.
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
A very nice story. Thank you so much for writing.
Romulus Augustus chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
reminded me a little of sachin tendulkar's last game
SirRealism chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Oh man that was a good story but the finale was priceless. I love simple solutions to romantic tragedy. Bravo
bajab chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Just re-reading this and I thoroughly enjoying it yet again.
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I really like the idea of grown up Harry as all around badass and problem solver.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
That was great. Whole thing but I loved the ending. Absolutely loved it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Good for Harry! *EVIL LAUGH*
grovepjp chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
I do not know how many times i read this and enjoy it everytime.

What stands out though is the reviews on it.

When you originally wrote it i read the reviews and dlp.

The range of how people felt over it still stands out in my mind. The criticism was quite amazing.

I just thought it is brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Oh God Harry is right mean and awesome bastard.
CafeMoCha chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
'There are no coincidences.'
What I am in awe of is rather simple, in the end: every detail was miniscule to begin with, almost pitiful, really, for the picture that they drew was not of a life one would wish to live. Three-quarters through, I can only describe it as the funny quirk before the end in a symphony played entirely in a minor key. The details pulled together and before I could tell, the music built and built and changed keys so very subtly. Then the music crested and the crescendo took my breath away- not because it was thunderous, or even powerful, but because all those bleak little details suddenly didn't seem so one-dimensionally sad anymore. They were real in a way few things are, for all that this is merely a fanfiction in a fictional universe where people fly around with broomsticks between their legs. Ron is often overlooked because of his noticeable flaws. Few people grasp that his flaws are what make him all the more honest, brave and real to the reader. We certainly aren't paragons of virtue or capability. We're human and we falter and I love that you've portrayed him like that. It only makes his victory sweeter.