Reviews for Nightmares and Dreamscapes
Ryuno chu chapter 23 . 3/17
I love how in character you were able to keep it whilst still developing their relationship. The pace of this story should be an example to many. This was such an innocent and pleasant read. I feel refreshed for having stumbled upon it.
duck chapter 23 . 1/3
aaaaaaa this was so good im so sad its over ;-;
Masters chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
This was a really nice read!
A Horse chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
This was really good.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
I loved this chapter very much and the added elf lore was a nice touch. I don't know much about this fandom, having seen just a few episodes when I was younger (I'm 36 now and I don't know how I got into this) I love your characterization of sportacus and the background story about him gives it a bit more substance to him. Thank you for the fic, I like it so far.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
Literally the cutest shit I've ever read omg
EspirituDelMar chapter 23 . 8/28/2016
This story was amazing. I especially liked the trip through Robbie's mind with all the different personaes. Original and really creative, that :)
Queen Anarchy 666 chapter 23 . 6/25/2016
this is the best fanfc i have ever read, i'm very glad i decided to read it... it made me cry thrice, but it was worth it
pepsichick24 chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Oh my goodness that was amazing! I hope you write a M rates sequel to this.
anon1503 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Robbie already planed a plan that was wrong...
Sportacus being afraid of dinosaurs
He is such a morron but sportacus is probably worse that adorable nieve twat
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
That was so adorable! XD I love this so much! This is really good! I love all of Robbie's personalities and Sportacus' magic :D This is just So Cute! I love the ending! XD
Msboku1 chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
AHHHHHHHH! I loved it! I wish I could write as well as you. I loved the end! Great job.
chibinekogirl101 chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
Such an amazing story. So much inspiration 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I can't help feeling like a creep reading these... But, ahh screw it, love your fic! :)
Chester chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
The ending was so cute! Thanks for sharing this with the world!