Reviews for Nightmares and Dreamscapes
pepsichick24 chapter 23 . 6/29
Oh my goodness that was amazing! I hope you write a M rates sequel to this.
anon1503 chapter 1 . 2/19
Robbie already planed a plan that was wrong...
Sportacus being afraid of dinosaurs
He is such a morron but sportacus is probably worse that adorable nieve twat
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 23 . 2/10
That was so adorable! XD I love this so much! This is really good! I love all of Robbie's personalities and Sportacus' magic :D This is just So Cute! I love the ending! XD
Msboku1 chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
AHHHHHHHH! I loved it! I wish I could write as well as you. I loved the end! Great job.
chibinekogirl101 chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
Such an amazing story. So much inspiration 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I can't help feeling like a creep reading these... But, ahh screw it, love your fic! :)
Chester chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
The ending was so cute! Thanks for sharing this with the world!
Inkjoy 300 RT chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
My tummy's all fluttered and my face won't stop smiling.
KornKob chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. How imaginative! I was easily drawn in. I love the several Robbies and the colours/personalities they represent. Your writing skills is wonderful, and I was hooked until the last chapter. I have to admit, I am disappointed that it is over because I simply want more!

Lovely story. A definite favourite. 3
Skymouth chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
Holy CRAP but this was awesome! I love stuff like this! And I love taking beloved characters into dark and intellectually deep places! Wonderfully written and despite the content, fairly in character too! Applauds! One of the best LazyTown fics I've read yet!
Ali Flagg chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Holy crap! I am digging this fic so hard! lol.. I had read a few other Lazytown fics before hand and was disappointed, but you've really delivered! I love the elvish lore that you've encorporated into this story! Is it Icelandic elves? :D this is great, i'm so excited to read it all.
onasilverriver chapter 23 . 7/21/2011
Excellent story. I love your descriptions; the beautiful ones of magic, the subtle ones about love. It was a very refreshing fantasy story, not overly sappy, just right. More of a fantasy fic with an underlining of romance. You have a magnificent writing style.
kaitlin chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
u gotta gotta gota write one more chapter about their love! :D
kaitlin chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
i love this story, and it only took like a few days to read it
Rose-de-Noire chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
Heck, this was some of romantic-perfection.

I'm totally mushy now. In a very good way!