Reviews for Road to Recovery
Greysfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hi,
i like the story. Its really amazing.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
OMG! This was great! I love it! You are a really good writer. You are also really good at getting people. I'm am a huge fan of Alex and I always look at how people write him. I was in awe, you got him down really well. I love how you didn't bring him in until later. Even though Mer was mad that they hadn't told her until then, it would have killed her, even though he come out fine, if they had told her at the beginning. Also, you making Alex critical was great! I hate how the writers made him at the beginning of season 7. Your storyline, him in a coma and such, was way more realistic than what the actual show put! Though I could see him keeping the bullet, but not inside himself! that was so stupid! He is a doctor for heaven's sake! I mean, wasn't he on the case where that guy left that bullet in his shoulder for years and it got infected?

I loved the dynamics between everyone. You did really good capturing the relationships and emotions.

I love how you brought in Derek's family, another realistic part. I wasn't sure about Amelia, but I lived it after reading more. I hate what the show did to them and I also hate how the show skins over things...like making the next seasons first episodes months later instead of continuing from where it left off, like what they are apparently doing with season ten's first episodes. They should have shown the recovery and all, would have put a lot of insight...but we don't get this amazing plothole so I guess I'm a little grateful the show doesn't always give us what we expect...

Great job!
MagicInTheMusic chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Love this. Still. It's been like a year since I've read it and I spent twenty minutes looking for it because I never favorited it. Love.
Heartlandlover12 chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
I really liked this story.
MerDer Lover chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
I loe this story. I found it sad that Clarke killed all those people
leemikki chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
That was awesome
leemikki chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Love your story
Athena13 chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
This was such a great story! I really enjoyed it. It was well-written, interesting, evocative, and I wanted it to go on, but you ended it perfectly.
Elizabeth Grey - the first chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
I love this story so much, you stay true to the characters, and it's interesting :) I should be doing homework but i'm addicted :]
Naia chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
I LOVE YOUR FICS, your "MerDer" is so nice and wonderful, thank yooooooooou, I hope to read more fics of yours about them in the future, keep writing, you are doing an amazing work.
StacieH chapter 22 . 7/6/2011
All I can say is "AWESOME...exactly how I wanted season 7 to go"! Thx for sharing your awesome talent.
CileSuns92 chapter 22 . 1/11/2011
Thank you so much, you don't even know how much I needed this story. Seriously, thank you. It was amazing. I loved every single scene, I couldn't stop reading it yesterday even if it was 2 am!
AriaAdagio chapter 22 . 9/6/2010
Oh, what a wonderful ending chapter! I guess you don't owe us the vacation since you included it, but, really, a longer piece about it could be fun :) Just saying!

I loved the structure of the part, with all the flashbacks and flipping between the then and the now, and then the skipping forward. It gave such a great, summary view of everything. Meredith and Derek are parents! And they're married! The whole chapter had me sighing and melting all over, but honestly, I have to say the best part wasn't MerDer. It was the bit with Alex, where he gave her the onesie. You seriously know how to tug on people's heart strings.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. It was a wonderful story :)
AriaAdagio chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
I wish I had intelligent stuff to say after reading this chapter. I really only have a few comments though.

1. Best. Lines. Ever.

"The post-it says no more love struck interns."

"It does not."

"It does," she insisted. "It's just one of those unwritten vows that doesn't fit because post-its are small."

2. They're getting married! For real! *melts*
AriaAdagio chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
Good chapter. Derek's still slogging through, but he's hanging in there. I'm glad Meredith had a chance to talk to Carolyn - I liked that scene a lot. I like that Meredith is keyed into how important the ring is, now, too.

Only 2 more chapters? You're going to write a sequel, right? You set up lots of stuff for the future in this one. I think you owe us a MerDer vacation, at the very least :)