Reviews for Breaking The Oath
Crisis chapter 1 . 4/28
This was a really good twist that made sense I liked the story and it wasn't far fetched good job I enjoyed it a lot. Some people may disagree with this Because Nico is supposed to be "gay" but I think him being Bi is a definite possibility :) good job again.
thalicolover chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
I agree 100 percent
LavLav16 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I have to admit, I never really like NicoxThalia, but you make it good.
bluelightsaber12 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
great reasons
bluelightsaber12 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
i love this, its really good. please continue!
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
More of this pairing if I had to pick. But if you have extra time write some Tratie or some Leyna
guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oops I accidentally posted that review. As I was saying, the story has the samre plot as urs, same kind of beginning, and some of the same dialogue as well. The difference is, the other one is no where near as good as urs. I saw that "Broken Oath" (even the title is similar!) was posted a few months after u posted this story, so I'm just wondering if u knew someone else is taking credit for ur work
guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Hey, have seen a oneshot titled "Broken Oath"? It's pretty much wxact
connorstoll chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
AWW! I absolutely hated it. Jokes, if someone actually hated this, theyd be mental. Iacualy loved it, it was well written and I was just gawking at your word choice. You write really good Thalico. And its just intense, I can't help but adore it.
SkylarRocaineDaughterofHermes chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Well, they are just plain adorable! and loved the story, btw
AnnabethMartinez chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
i loved the story
sonychic101 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
this story is soo good keep on writing more chapters and UPDATE SOON
Hannah chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Agreed.
kahochan13 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Definitely true! I agree~
Dancing in the Minefield chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Wonderful, sensible reasons. I hope you don't mind if I borrow a couple of them I didn't think of myself. Of course, credit will go to you. And the Thalico is most definitely in character, it's amazingly written and I can't say anything different. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »