Reviews for Sacrifices
Dixie.f.9 chapter 32 . 5/5
Please finish the story.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 22 . 4/25
Well the encounter between Gryffinfore and Slytherin could have gone worse or better.
EspirituDelMar chapter 36 . 5/9/2018
I loved this story! Just please, tell me there will be a happy ending... I have the suspicion that Dumbledore will try to obliviate Sev and Harry so that neither remembers the other, and Harry starts his first year like in the books... And I don't want that to happen, I want Tevin to be in whichever house and keep all of his friends... and the Tevin/Luna ship is adorable btw
slytherinsal chapter 36 . 12/10/2017
Is it going to be finished?
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 12/10/2017
why is Harry saying Mommy, as if he's an American child?
Krazy97 chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
really enjoying this story so far and you and the person you have helping you with the Latin are doing a good job, aside from the occasional misuse of gender, remember when referring to someone or something that is masculine use these forms, so something referring to Severus would need to take the masculine form and in some cases neuter. And certain words are supposed to match in gender as well as case and number. some words of course also have tense, mood, voice. And if you ever find yourself uncertain about word order most Latin puts the verb at the end of the sentence, however, there is no correct word order as Julius Caesar used a more English type of word order in what you might call simplified Latin as he wanted even the most common of people to be able to read about his (in his opinion) greatness.
p.s. sorry if none of that made sense, currently operating on little sleep. Also if you were curious I'm a classics minor in college whose had to read a lot of Latin both biblical version and classical, and poetry version. anyway if you need any kind of explaining of what I just said just shoot me a pm. and sorry if I wasn't any help. But if you want any Latin insults at any point for the story or just because feel free to PM, the Romans were savage when it came to insults.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
The questions Petunia asked actually are honest questions because if they don't know about Harry then it's not their responsibility to deal with someone else's child.

Too many people rely on government so much they don't know how to think for themselves and even ask the right questions.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
You'd think with them being so paranoid of strangers and the amount of money they have the Dursley's would invest in a home security system.

Home security systems actually came out in the 1980s. You don't have to buy everything at once either.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
Way to tell Malfoys off Severus. He needs to hear it.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 17 . 4/4/2016
Ok Narcissa time to pull Lucius head out of pure blood cloud and make him realize he has to be nice to Ophelia to.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
It's good that Severus had people on his side.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
I guess it's time Dumbledore got manipulated a little.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
As much as I don't like it why isn't Harry at the Dursley's? Did he get kidnapped or something here?
whitehound chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
I agree, Moody must be a bit of a bastard - he was replaced by a murderous Death Eater for ten months and nobody noticed the difference.

The date for Snape's defection doesn't work, though. We see him defect against a background of bare trees, so unless they'd all been smitten with Dutch Elm Disease this scene must be some time between mid November and early March. So he defected in late 1980 or early 1981, and spied for the best part of a year.
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
A nice portrayal of the Dursleys. They didn't behave well, in the books, but they didn't behave nearly as badly as fanon portrays them, and they were in a very difficult position.