Reviews for Sacrifices
Slytherin66 chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
A very good chapter with some nice insight into possible future events I often thought what would cause Tonks and Charlie to be close then not and for him to leave the country now I know Tonks had encountered Remus.

I loved the fury of Lucius at the thought of his son a Gryffindor now I know what Lucus thinks of when a dementor is near.

Draco's skill in potions is now explained he was learning from a young age I hope the fact Sprout gave him some help will not be forgotten. I did feel sorry for Draco however to be so young and yet be aware there are things in the world that can kill you if you are not careful or lack knowledge.

It was a nice gesture by Severus to ensure Tonks and Charlie will be in the same detention. Events in the books aside I hope Tonks and Charlie become and remain a couple and Remus does find a girl friend.

I hope Tevin remembers his fathers words as I really want Tevin to remain with his dad. I look forward to the next chapter.
Luiz4200 chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Draco is having the lesson of his life.
attyfan chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Glad that the boys are OK ... hope that Snape and Ophelia can handle what Tevin overheard.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Just punischment for the boys it is! But I miss the conversation with Charly and Tonks on their detention.
shadowwolf03 chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Wonderful as always... I take it the detention for Charlie and Tonks will be in the next chapter.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Massive! I like this!
farwalker chapter 26 . 11/18/2010

I'm so mad at Draco for forcing Tevin to do something that he knew he shouldn't.

Jan-AQ chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Yikes! Woah! This is an awesome chapter, great story! Wow. I wonder who the newcomer is. Remus? Draco and Tevin are fgoing to be soo in trouble! I wonder if Tonks will as well.
JWOHPfan chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Tonks you big idiot, why didn't you just go into his classroom? Oi! Great chapter but please update soon, need to see that Tevin and Draco are okay!
Luiz4200 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Draco is a bad influence for Tevin.
AppleSVU chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Love it :) Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :):)
C chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Just a comment:

Your Latin is correct, but word order is not. Just remember, it's Nominative Noun, Accusative, and then the verb.
Slytherin66 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
A good chapter and nice insight into blood status. Draco really is nothing but trouble that being said I hope the boys are ok.

An interesting end to the chapter and I look forward to the next.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Oh, trouble, oh wory! It allways hapens to the poor child it seems. Snape is going to go gray quite early, Id say.
attyfan chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
So glad that you updated! Don't wait so long to resolve this mess, please.
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »