Reviews for Sacrifices
JWOHPfan chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Tonks you big idiot, why didn't you just go into his classroom? Oi! Great chapter but please update soon, need to see that Tevin and Draco are okay!
Luiz4200 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Draco is a bad influence for Tevin.
AppleSVU chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Love it :) Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :):)
C chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Just a comment:

Your Latin is correct, but word order is not. Just remember, it's Nominative Noun, Accusative, and then the verb.
Slytherin66 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
A good chapter and nice insight into blood status. Draco really is nothing but trouble that being said I hope the boys are ok.

An interesting end to the chapter and I look forward to the next.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Oh, trouble, oh wory! It allways hapens to the poor child it seems. Snape is going to go gray quite early, Id say.
attyfan chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
So glad that you updated! Don't wait so long to resolve this mess, please.
hochexplosiv chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
I like this story but I think at some point you need to explain why someone with a muggelborn girlfriend/ wife became a death eater in the first place. Your story says he turned spy but was supposedly loyal before. How do these facts add up?
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
The stroy is absolutly amaising so far! Ive never read this kind of aproach befor. Please more!
Sundee chapter 25 . 10/25/2010
Excellent! Well written chappie. :)
Luiz4200 chapter 25 . 10/25/2010
Good chapter. Please update.
Slytherin66 chapter 25 . 10/25/2010
An epic chapter with some nice moments to counter the deep sadness of Severus and the loss of Lily. I am glad Severus had words about James answering the door without his wand.

All those memories was a clever idea and where they were hidden.

I liked Cliff and Laurie I hope they are not too worried about Tevin. I liked the nice mum moment he had with Ophelia I hope there are more of them in the future.

Mafdet was a nice detail to have and perfect for Minerva.

I look forward to the next chapter.
farwalker chapter 25 . 10/24/2010
Oh what a tangled web we weave...

This is really hard on Severus. and I'm glad Harry found his way to safety.
mitremlap chapter 25 . 10/24/2010
great chapters, thank you
attyfan chapter 25 . 10/24/2010
Well written. I hope that Minerva understands.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »