Reviews for Sacrifices
Luiz4200 chapter 28 . 11/30/2010
How they ended up in the house that values cunning and ambition I will never know

Maybe the hat felt their fear of what would happen to they if they didn't.
Slytherin66 chapter 28 . 11/30/2010
A very good chapter Ophelia and Tevin seem closer I like that the talk and pie was nice as I often think about their realtionship is she his friend, more like an aunt or will she become his mum in time.

I also wonder about Ophelia and Severus are they friends, are they lovers are they just two people just trying to keep a little boy safe.

I liked how Draco not going to Hogwarts caused Tevin to think about blood status. I don't think Crabbe and Goyle could go to any house expect Slytherin given how stupid they are they were better off with their friends who happen to be Slytherin. I look forward to the next chapter.
Rori Potter chapter 28 . 11/29/2010
That was great. Update soon.
mworth1019 chapter 28 . 11/29/2010
nice work. Love that Tevin is trying to understand how life isnt fair with regard to prejudice pure bloods, and hopefully Draco is listening...
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 28 . 11/29/2010
An interesting chapter, even without much ocurence. Its interesting to see the small things to influence Draco away from the pureblood belives.
attyfan chapter 28 . 11/29/2010
Thought that Snape and Ophelia handled Tevin's questions well. Hope that Charlie will be OK.
Rori Potter chapter 27 . 11/24/2010
Amazing so far. Update soon.
Jan-AQ chapter 27 . 11/22/2010
Awww, super cute chapter. I wonder if Tonks will end up with a crush on Remus Lupin? Thanks for the update!
farwalker chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
I like how fair Severus's punishments are - he really is a good dad...

Draco really does need reining in...

Interesting warning...
Slytherin66 chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
A very good chapter with some nice insight into possible future events I often thought what would cause Tonks and Charlie to be close then not and for him to leave the country now I know Tonks had encountered Remus.

I loved the fury of Lucius at the thought of his son a Gryffindor now I know what Lucus thinks of when a dementor is near.

Draco's skill in potions is now explained he was learning from a young age I hope the fact Sprout gave him some help will not be forgotten. I did feel sorry for Draco however to be so young and yet be aware there are things in the world that can kill you if you are not careful or lack knowledge.

It was a nice gesture by Severus to ensure Tonks and Charlie will be in the same detention. Events in the books aside I hope Tonks and Charlie become and remain a couple and Remus does find a girl friend.

I hope Tevin remembers his fathers words as I really want Tevin to remain with his dad. I look forward to the next chapter.
Luiz4200 chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Draco is having the lesson of his life.
attyfan chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Glad that the boys are OK ... hope that Snape and Ophelia can handle what Tevin overheard.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Just punischment for the boys it is! But I miss the conversation with Charly and Tonks on their detention.
shadowwolf03 chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Wonderful as always... I take it the detention for Charlie and Tonks will be in the next chapter.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 11/20/2010