Reviews for Sacrifices
attyfan chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Glad that the boys are OK ... hope that Snape and Ophelia can handle what Tevin overheard.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Just punischment for the boys it is! But I miss the conversation with Charly and Tonks on their detention.
shadowwolf03 chapter 27 . 11/21/2010
Wonderful as always... I take it the detention for Charlie and Tonks will be in the next chapter.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Massive! I like this!
farwalker chapter 26 . 11/18/2010
ohh!

I'm so mad at Draco for forcing Tevin to do something that he knew he shouldn't.

Sigh!
Jan-AQ chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Yikes! Woah! This is an awesome chapter, great story! Wow. I wonder who the newcomer is. Remus? Draco and Tevin are fgoing to be soo in trouble! I wonder if Tonks will as well.
JWOHPfan chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Tonks you big idiot, why didn't you just go into his classroom? Oi! Great chapter but please update soon, need to see that Tevin and Draco are okay!
Luiz4200 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Draco is a bad influence for Tevin.
AppleSVU chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Love it :) Looking forward to seeing the next chapter :):)
C chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Just a comment:

Your Latin is correct, but word order is not. Just remember, it's Nominative Noun, Accusative, and then the verb.
Slytherin66 chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
A good chapter and nice insight into blood status. Draco really is nothing but trouble that being said I hope the boys are ok.

An interesting end to the chapter and I look forward to the next.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
Oh, trouble, oh wory! It allways hapens to the poor child it seems. Snape is going to go gray quite early, Id say.
attyfan chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
So glad that you updated! Don't wait so long to resolve this mess, please.
hochexplosiv chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
I like this story but I think at some point you need to explain why someone with a muggelborn girlfriend/ wife became a death eater in the first place. Your story says he turned spy but was supposedly loyal before. How do these facts add up?
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
The stroy is absolutly amaising so far! Ive never read this kind of aproach befor. Please more!
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »