Reviews for Sacrifices
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I liked the line: no applause from falling leaves and the one about tears from the sky. I also like how you don't come straight out and say the characters names, it makes it more intriguing.
jgood27 chapter 36 . 5/5/2013
Love this story and cant wait to read more
CHAOS chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
The plot twists and flashbacks make me think of the show LOST. So now I'm picturing Ophelia as Kate from LOST, and imagining the sound of rushing water every time there's a flashback lol
draconic skysong chapter 36 . 3/5/2013
OO, i only found this story a few days ago. and just finished reading what you have so far. I can't wait to see what's done next. I hope, there's gona be more stories after this? there's hogwarts after all?
Cynthia chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Greetings! This is reslly just for your future Latin pursuits. ;) I doubt you'll change it now, but the verb is almost always at the end of a clause/sentence. There are exceptions for when the verb is being emphasized, but it is one of the main things we Latinists use to distinguish the end of a thought. Imperatives are no exception. Great job with the cases of the words though! This is an intriguing story and I look forward to reading more of it!
domsijOHN chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
SO GOOD LOVE THIS BUT KIND OF HOPE NOT GOOD FRIENDS WITH RON
theonethatwrites chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
Sorry I was too lazy to log in! :D IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW CHAPTER AND THIS ONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS ONE. IT WAS AWESOME! I MISSED THIS BOOK A LOT :P. I would really appreciate if you would consider visiting my story and leaving some tips and advice. I'd love it if you would! Once again, thank you for posting the chapter!
Slytherin66 chapter 36 . 3/2/2013
A good chapter and thanks for it.

I am pleased for Charlie that he can create a dragon Patronus, Hagrid will love him. I do wonder what animal Tonks will have.

I liked what Charlie said about the twins.

Tonks and Charlie will do a good job looking after Tevin who should stay as far from Ron as possible he has anger issues, terrible manners, he is immature, bigoted and most of the Weasley's worship Albus. Anyone would be a better friend than Ron.

I look forward to what will happen next.
librarywitch chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
Thanks for another well done chapter. This is def one I am going to reread when it is complete.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
I have no flames for you, it was a very nice chapter!
Alethea27 chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
It's nice that Charlie was able to produce a fully corporeal Patronus and a dragon at that! It sounds as if Ron isn't really too enthusiastic about the idea of Tevin visiting the Burrow. I hope he won't cause trouble, but probably will when he finds out Tevin is also friends with Draco. Please update soon!
OnabiSnape chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
Very good story can't wait for the next chapter
theonethatwrites chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
Hi, I'm a new member (as a writer, I've been reading fanfics much longer) of and I absolutely love your story! It was actually the first one I read and to this day it remains my favorite. I hope that you'll update again soon, and I can't wait to see where this is going. I kindly ask you to consider reading and reviewing my story, "Never Fear", because I would love some tips or advice from such a marvelous author as you. Thank you very much. Once again great story!
Grimm Productions chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
..Bloody awesome to read!
Chaoticist chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
According to HPHBP Snape did indeed invent "Muffliato" as well as "Sectumsempra." I find this story very enjoyable so far, if a bit confusing at some points.
373 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »