Reviews for Sacrifices
J-walker chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
So excited XD Tevin's growing up, meeting new people...will Ron think Tev's still wicked without the scar?
J-walker chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
Hey! I LOVE your fanfic, and I cannot wait to see what Tevin and Draco's relationship will grow into, even if that's not the main point of the plot XD Just can Ophelia be a true muggleborn if her cousin, Arabella Fig, is a squib? I'm sure there's a logical explanation but for the life of me I can't think of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
T-T-T-The prologue so sad. But so good. So-so good
Saint Snape chapter 36 . 3/30/2014
It's been over a year since you updated so hope you haven't given up on this story. I hate finding a good story that's not been finished. :(
NoxSomnium chapter 36 . 2/24/2014
Would love for you to be able to finish off those last few chapters if at all possible? Especially since you're sooo close to being done! You can do it! Please? :-)
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 36 . 2/1/2014
Plz update s $ sssssssssssssoon
Griffin Raven chapter 28 . 10/2/2013
Sometimes Draco seems to more Gryffindor than Slytherin house bound at this age whilst Tevin seems perhaps destined for either Ravenclaw or Slytherin. But just how will Tevin and Severus prevent Albus from getting further suspicious just because Tevin refers to Orphedia as "Fay" and not as mother/or mom? Can't wait to see how they'll deal with this matter. I'm really glad than Severus has some really good friends in Remus, Orphedia (not sure I spelled that right) and Filus Flitwcik. Because I think that head of ravenclaw is a very underused character sometimes.
shannyauburn chapter 36 . 9/6/2013
I loved the last few chapters! Can't wait to see how Ron and Tevin get along!
Reedtanguera chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Note to self: reading about an epic body-swapping wedding will give you a headache. :P
Reedtanguera chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
My goodness, your writing is criminally underrated.
Lin chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Some how it makes a sad sort of sense that Fudge was in the Department of magical Accidents and Catastrophes...It truly does explain his period as minister...
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I liked the line: no applause from falling leaves and the one about tears from the sky. I also like how you don't come straight out and say the characters names, it makes it more intriguing.
jgood27 chapter 36 . 5/5/2013
Love this story and cant wait to read more
CHAOS chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
The plot twists and flashbacks make me think of the show LOST. So now I'm picturing Ophelia as Kate from LOST, and imagining the sound of rushing water every time there's a flashback lol
draconic skysong chapter 36 . 3/5/2013
OO, i only found this story a few days ago. and just finished reading what you have so far. I can't wait to see what's done next. I hope, there's gona be more stories after this? there's hogwarts after all?
384 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »