Reviews for Sacrifices
attyfan chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
I hope we get an explanation as to why James is still the "boyhood nemesis" when it comes to the child, but the two were not great enemies when Lily needed to stage a wedding with James.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
Good chappie! :)
adenoide chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
I like it.
SnapeAngel chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
great chapter! can't put in words due to my headache just how much i liked it

update as soon as u can
fsdfasefe chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Awesome as always

I have to say that I love the flow I mean it is just awesome !
queroro chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I really like the part near the end. Snape gets forced out and they decide to discuss the matterover tea. "Ah, Filius! Join us. Have some tea," ))

(Urm.. I thought the date format in British is MM/dd/yyyy instead of dd/mm/yyyy? I wouldn't know for sure though.. haha)
queroro chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
wa.. lots of update. I'll read them all slowly

Yashida chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! I loved it!

Describing the events and procedures of a trail and making it as realistic as possible (you know, keeping the excitement and suspence even though the end result may be something the readers would have already predicted and maybe have them doubt their conclusion by times) is not an easy feat to accomplish and in my opinion one of the harder things to write.

But you accomplished it very well!

So, I'm already eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Keep going, you're doing great!
attyfan chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Did the overdose of veritaserum have an effect?
Slytherin66 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
A very well done chapter the trial was good I am glad Severus is back it is a pity Moody was not able to question Malfoy. Flitwick was a very nice guy in this chapter it is such a welcome change that he is involved in a story it would be nice if Sprout was also involved Severus and his son would benefit from a Hufflepuff way of thinking. I look forward to the next chapter.
ShDiHa chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
I am really liking this story! I have always wanted to write a story about how Snape somehow takes Harry after his parents' deaths, but I couldn't find how to start it! Keep it coming, please!
SnapeAngel chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
love this story please update asap!
attyfan chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
If he wasn't really spying, I wonder what proof Snape gave Dumbledore to show he turned from following Voldy - or why he turned.
watin77 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
this is definitely an interesting story, but that last chapter left me feeling like i'd walked off a cliff! i hope you update soon.
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
She's worse than Fudge as she is obviously vindictive, why else parade Sev through the throng of students like that, what a bitch!
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »