Reviews for Sacrifices
queroro chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
Oh my God, thank you.

The chapter title certainly suits the chapter, the whole thing just became clear to me. In fact I read from the beginning again and now I think I've got the story right lol

I like how you made Flitwick's character more prominent in your story than what happened in the books. Haha!

And that part in the apothecary almost made me cry. That was pretty ..depressing. Yeah.

And Yay for Lupin and Snape being best friends! (They have to be, Lupin was best man!)

OH! And I really like the entire description of Snape's collection of books! Dunno why, but I really liked that part.

Once again, thank you for the update! I think it's a good pace. Good luck with real life! Haha!
queroro chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
oh my God I'm so excited! [jumps up and down]

What unexpected turn of events! I cannot go to sleep now you ebilness! Waaaa~~~~~!

Oh I hope you'll update soon, I'm sorry, but I really want to know why that happened! XD

by-the-by, that's really neat that you made up the spells for the change of voices. I used to wonder about it too.
Wind172 chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
This is good. Very very good. I've added it to my alerts so I am waiting for the next chapter.
Yashida chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Hello,

Just a quick heads up: while rereading I noticed you corrected the first Latin translations in the story's text body, but not in the author's notes.

You might want to adapt those too.

Otherwise, I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Keep writing!
Yashida chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Intruiging chapter! Makes one really curious to find out why all the deceptions were neccessary with the wedding...

I already want to read the next chapter!

Anyhow, the Latin translations were a bit late but I explained it in a PM. At any rate, you can correct it now.

Please keep up the amazing writing!
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Why did James need to make everyone someone else? Why the subterfuge? That part makes no sense at all.
Zoe Bright chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
Wow! Really digging this story! More please! :)
JWOHPfan chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Well that was certainly unexpected, but I loved it!
shannyauburn chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
I loved the chapter!
fsdfasefe chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Awesome again! Can't wait for a update!
Slytherin66 chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
A very interesting and fun chapter I like Harry's true name very strong. The books Remus used nice title and it was a clever idea to bring up the matter of voice changing with polyjuice it is something I forgot all about. I am glad Severus is a dad he will be a great one. Tevin was very cute in this chapter I look forward to the next and the reason for all the polyjuice and why Severus got the girl he should have always been with. I hope Sirius finds out the shock might kill him.
Alethea27 chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
I really like this story. I'm wondering how Severus is going to keep Tevin hidden from Dumbledore and what happens when he's old enough to receive his Hogwarts letter. Please update soon!
RRW chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
I Love it...simply LOVE IT!
omega13a chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Good chapter though I don't mean to nitpick. In book canon, a person who takes polyjuice potion would automatically have the voice of the person who they are impersonating. In movie canon, there is a big contradiction between CoS and GoF. In CoS, the drinkers voices didn't change but in GoF, Crouch Jr.'s voice changed and automatically when back to his normal voice when the potion wore off. I know, its confusing but that is what happens when you have different directors for movies that are based on books. Anyways, keep up the good work!
attyfan chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
I hope we get an explanation as to why James is still the "boyhood nemesis" when it comes to the child, but the two were not great enemies when Lily needed to stage a wedding with James.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »