Reviews for Sacrifices
fsdfasefe chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Awesome as always

I have to say that I love the flow I mean it is just awesome !
queroro chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
I really like the part near the end. Snape gets forced out and they decide to discuss the matterover tea. "Ah, Filius! Join us. Have some tea," ))

(Urm.. I thought the date format in British is MM/dd/yyyy instead of dd/mm/yyyy? I wouldn't know for sure though.. haha)
queroro chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
wa.. lots of update. I'll read them all slowly~~

Yashida chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Thanks for the new chapter! I loved it!

Describing the events and procedures of a trail and making it as realistic as possible (you know, keeping the excitement and suspence even though the end result may be something the readers would have already predicted and maybe have them doubt their conclusion by times) is not an easy feat to accomplish and in my opinion one of the harder things to write.

But you accomplished it very well!

So, I'm already eagerly awaiting the next installment!

Keep going, you're doing great!
attyfan chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
Did the overdose of veritaserum have an effect?
Slytherin66 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
A very well done chapter the trial was good I am glad Severus is back it is a pity Moody was not able to question Malfoy. Flitwick was a very nice guy in this chapter it is such a welcome change that he is involved in a story it would be nice if Sprout was also involved Severus and his son would benefit from a Hufflepuff way of thinking. I look forward to the next chapter.
ShDiHa chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
I am really liking this story! I have always wanted to write a story about how Snape somehow takes Harry after his parents' deaths, but I couldn't find how to start it! Keep it coming, please!
SnapeAngel chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
love this story please update asap!
attyfan chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
If he wasn't really spying, I wonder what proof Snape gave Dumbledore to show he turned from following Voldy - or why he turned.
watin77 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
this is definitely an interesting story, but that last chapter left me feeling like i'd walked off a cliff! i hope you update soon.
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
She's worse than Fudge as she is obviously vindictive, why else parade Sev through the throng of students like that, what a bitch!
Theowyn of HPG chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
I'm glad to see Severus relying on Remus and Remus being so willing to help. Poor Severus, what a humiliating way to be hauled off by the Ministry. I can't wait to see Dumbledore talk the Minister into letting him go.

Speaking of the Minister, you might want to make it 'Minister for Magic' instead of 'Minister of Magic'. This isn't crucial, but since you correctly use 'Minister for Magic' in your chapter notes, I thought I'd mention it.

One more technical note: The tenses in the first paragraph jump around painfully. I've written this sort of paragraph myself in the past and I know they're a pain, but the way to go is simply to make everything present tense since what you're explaining is perpetually true. So just start, 'When one wants to arrive..." and continue in the present tense until you get to the last two lines. Those, referring specifically to Snape, belong in the past tense as you have them.

I really enjoyed this chapter and hope Snape won't have to spend too much time under arrest. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
NATWEST chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
I love this story. can't wait for the next.
Wilmon chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very good start to this story. I look forward to the next chapter.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Love the story so far! Can't wait to see where it goes next. Hopefully Sevvy won't be separated from Harry for long. :)
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »