Reviews for Sacrifices
Grimm Productions chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
..Bloody awesome to read!
Chaoticist chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
According to HPHBP Snape did indeed invent "Muffliato" as well as "Sectumsempra." I find this story very enjoyable so far, if a bit confusing at some points.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
(Sniffle) that funeral was beautiful! This whole chapter was well worth the wait
librarywitch chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
So glad to heare from you. Well done on the whole chapter. I like you interaction between the Snapes and Malfoys. Thank for sharing.
Slytherin66 chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
A well done chapter sad in places, yet insightful and there were many nice details.

A really well done funeral for Ophelia and I liked the last spell Lucius used.

Some wise words from Flitwick to Severus I do like the Charms professor he is such an overlooked character.

It was nice to see a softer side to Madam Pince a great line “Don't go looking for the bad in the world before you have experienced the good." Its such a pity Harry in the books never got to experience any of the good without out it being tainted by the bad.

I liked finding out how Hagrid went about creating those deadly creatures from the 4th book.

The devotion of Remus can never be questioned I hope he gets a better ending and life than what JKR did to him.

A good point about Draco’s writing I think it would be both.

I do feel a little sorry for Neville but his Gran is in a tricky situation push Neville too much and he is a bully, over protect him and he will be too timid the lack of justice for many Death Eaters would be hard for Madam Longbottom to take as well. I do feel sorry for Narcissa the actions of her sisters would reflect badly on her and her family even her married one.

The library memory scene was a nice one.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.
Sakura Lisel chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
Why does Remus or anyone else have to spend the next couple of DECADES pretending to be Arabella Figg just because she died? Can't they simply fake her death or something? I mean the lady was ALREADY elderly to begin with (I think) by the time canon Harry went to Hogwarts. As a squib she should have a muggle lifespan than a magical lifespan that can last over a hundred years or so, so why not have Remus temporary become Arabella long enough to fake her death somehow (maybe die quietly in her sleep or something) and bury the real Arabella so Remus can resume his life as himself again?
Jimbocous chapter 34 . 5/2/2012
Truly amazing story so far. Thanks for a great read!
AvadaK3 chapter 34 . 4/11/2012
You killed Ophelia :o

Apart from that, this is a really good story which I had actually read part of long before I got a FF account but am really happy that I can no put it on story alert as well as my favourites :)

I was wondering if you could clarify what exactly was in the Vow that Ophelia broke? I am a bit confused... :/

Like I said before - great story :)
Nishigirl chapter 34 . 4/4/2012
I think your story is freakin awesome! It's one of the most creative, original, Severitus's I've ever read, and trust me, I've read a lot. I love your characters and how you portray them. I also love how you create suspense and always keep me guessing. Things are really heating up and I have no idea how Severus plans to pull this off without Remus being there all the time now that he'll be Arabella. Great job and I can't wait till your next update!

Yours Truly,

KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
Oh MY!!
Cate-P-S chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
I am not sure where I missed it but how did she break her vow?
graynavarre chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
so very sad that Ophelia died. I had rather hoped that she and Severus might actually fall in love and really make a family.

Albus is a creep.
flame55 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
this is grerat
Slytherin66 chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
A good chapter with a most unexpected twist.

I hope Lucius or someone else kills the Dursley’s they are nasty people and Tevin will be safer with the Dursley’s dead. I am pleased Arabella is dead I never liked how she did so little for Harry when she should have been watching him.

I always did wonder what would happen when an unbreakable vow is broken.

I am sad about the fate of Ophelia I liked her.

Remus only needs to use polyjuice until Harry Potter is of age but it would be best if the Dursley’s were killed and Harry thought dead with them.

I do feel sorry for Severus and Tevin death seems to follow them. I look forward to the next chapter.
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Its great that the sometimes very under used Filius Flitwick gets to seriously plot & be devilishly involved in such Slytherin schemening with Severus (also aided by Remus) all to protect Severus's young son. far Severus (and Tevin) have got a former-Gryffindor (Remus), head of Ravenclaw (Filus) & a former-Slytherin (Ophelia)...what no Hufflepuff anywhere to be seen!

All those that come to Severus and his son Tevin's aid truly show just how good friends (or colleague) to him but for such a reserved wizard Severus, is showing just how much he does trust three with him eg Filius, Remus & Ophelia. At least young

Tevin isn't about to say something that he shouldn't in regards

to the truth, because no doubt the group have thought of this?

I can hardly wait to see just how Albus (Minerva & the rest of the staff) will react once Albus hears from Ophelia & they all learn that she's his wife & that he has a young son?
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »