Reviews for Sacrifices
Cynthia chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Greetings! This is reslly just for your future Latin pursuits. ;) I doubt you'll change it now, but the verb is almost always at the end of a clause/sentence. There are exceptions for when the verb is being emphasized, but it is one of the main things we Latinists use to distinguish the end of a thought. Imperatives are no exception. Great job with the cases of the words though! This is an intriguing story and I look forward to reading more of it!
domsijOHN chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
SO GOOD LOVE THIS BUT KIND OF HOPE NOT GOOD FRIENDS WITH RON
theonethatwrites chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
Sorry I was too lazy to log in! :D IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW CHAPTER AND THIS ONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS ONE. IT WAS AWESOME! I MISSED THIS BOOK A LOT :P. I would really appreciate if you would consider visiting my story and leaving some tips and advice. I'd love it if you would! Once again, thank you for posting the chapter!
Slytherin66 chapter 36 . 3/2/2013
A good chapter and thanks for it.

I am pleased for Charlie that he can create a dragon Patronus, Hagrid will love him. I do wonder what animal Tonks will have.

I liked what Charlie said about the twins.

Tonks and Charlie will do a good job looking after Tevin who should stay as far from Ron as possible he has anger issues, terrible manners, he is immature, bigoted and most of the Weasley's worship Albus. Anyone would be a better friend than Ron.

I look forward to what will happen next.
librarywitch chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
Thanks for another well done chapter. This is def one I am going to reread when it is complete.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
I have no flames for you, it was a very nice chapter!
Alethea27 chapter 36 . 3/1/2013
It's nice that Charlie was able to produce a fully corporeal Patronus and a dragon at that! It sounds as if Ron isn't really too enthusiastic about the idea of Tevin visiting the Burrow. I hope he won't cause trouble, but probably will when he finds out Tevin is also friends with Draco. Please update soon!
OnabiSnape chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
Very good story can't wait for the next chapter
theonethatwrites chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
Hi, I'm a new member (as a writer, I've been reading fanfics much longer) of and I absolutely love your story! It was actually the first one I read and to this day it remains my favorite. I hope that you'll update again soon, and I can't wait to see where this is going. I kindly ask you to consider reading and reviewing my story, "Never Fear", because I would love some tips or advice from such a marvelous author as you. Thank you very much. Once again great story!
Grimm Productions chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
..Bloody awesome to read!
RexNihil chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
According to HPHBP Snape did indeed invent "Muffliato" as well as "Sectumsempra." I find this story very enjoyable so far, if a bit confusing at some points.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
(Sniffle) that funeral was beautiful! This whole chapter was well worth the wait
librarywitch chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
So glad to heare from you. Well done on the whole chapter. I like you interaction between the Snapes and Malfoys. Thank for sharing.
Slytherin66 chapter 35 . 8/10/2012
A well done chapter sad in places, yet insightful and there were many nice details.

A really well done funeral for Ophelia and I liked the last spell Lucius used.

Some wise words from Flitwick to Severus I do like the Charms professor he is such an overlooked character.

It was nice to see a softer side to Madam Pince a great line “Don't go looking for the bad in the world before you have experienced the good." Its such a pity Harry in the books never got to experience any of the good without out it being tainted by the bad.

I liked finding out how Hagrid went about creating those deadly creatures from the 4th book.

The devotion of Remus can never be questioned I hope he gets a better ending and life than what JKR did to him.

A good point about Draco’s writing I think it would be both.

I do feel a little sorry for Neville but his Gran is in a tricky situation push Neville too much and he is a bully, over protect him and he will be too timid the lack of justice for many Death Eaters would be hard for Madam Longbottom to take as well. I do feel sorry for Narcissa the actions of her sisters would reflect badly on her and her family even her married one.

The library memory scene was a nice one.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.
Sakura Lisel chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
Why does Remus or anyone else have to spend the next couple of DECADES pretending to be Arabella Figg just because she died? Can't they simply fake her death or something? I mean the lady was ALREADY elderly to begin with (I think) by the time canon Harry went to Hogwarts. As a squib she should have a muggle lifespan than a magical lifespan that can last over a hundred years or so, so why not have Remus temporary become Arabella long enough to fake her death somehow (maybe die quietly in her sleep or something) and bury the real Arabella so Remus can resume his life as himself again?
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »