Reviews for Sacrifices
Jimbocous chapter 34 . 5/2/2012
Truly amazing story so far. Thanks for a great read!
AvadaK3 chapter 34 . 4/11/2012
You killed Ophelia :o

Apart from that, this is a really good story which I had actually read part of long before I got a FF account but am really happy that I can no put it on story alert as well as my favourites :)

I was wondering if you could clarify what exactly was in the Vow that Ophelia broke? I am a bit confused... :/

Like I said before - great story :)
Nishigirl chapter 34 . 4/4/2012
I think your story is freakin awesome! It's one of the most creative, original, Severitus's I've ever read, and trust me, I've read a lot. I love your characters and how you portray them. I also love how you create suspense and always keep me guessing. Things are really heating up and I have no idea how Severus plans to pull this off without Remus being there all the time now that he'll be Arabella. Great job and I can't wait till your next update!

Yours Truly,

NG-sama
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
Oh MY! Just...wow!
Cate-P-S chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
I am not sure where I missed it but how did she break her vow?
graynavarre chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
so very sad that Ophelia died. I had rather hoped that she and Severus might actually fall in love and really make a family.

Albus is a creep.
flame55 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
this is grerat
Slytherin66 chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
A good chapter with a most unexpected twist.

I hope Lucius or someone else kills the Dursley’s they are nasty people and Tevin will be safer with the Dursley’s dead. I am pleased Arabella is dead I never liked how she did so little for Harry when she should have been watching him.

I always did wonder what would happen when an unbreakable vow is broken.

I am sad about the fate of Ophelia I liked her.

Remus only needs to use polyjuice until Harry Potter is of age but it would be best if the Dursley’s were killed and Harry thought dead with them.

I do feel sorry for Severus and Tevin death seems to follow them. I look forward to the next chapter.
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Its great that the sometimes very under used Filius Flitwick gets to seriously plot & be devilishly involved in such Slytherin schemening with Severus (also aided by Remus) all to protect Severus's young son. Hmm...so far Severus (and Tevin) have got a former-Gryffindor (Remus), head of Ravenclaw (Filus) & a former-Slytherin (Ophelia)...what no Hufflepuff anywhere to be seen!

All those that come to Severus and his son Tevin's aid truly show just how good friends (or colleague) to him but for such a reserved wizard Severus, is showing just how much he does trust three with him eg Filius, Remus & Ophelia. At least young

Tevin isn't about to say something that he shouldn't in regards

to the truth, because no doubt the group have thought of this?

I can hardly wait to see just how Albus (Minerva & the rest of the staff) will react once Albus hears from Ophelia & they all learn that she's his wife & that he has a young son?
librarywitch chapter 33 . 12/29/2011
Found this tale on a community and have been enjoying it for two days. I do hope that our guys are going to make out of this intact. This was well written, great job on story development, nice flow to it too! I love the level of suspense. I hope you get back to it soon.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 33 . 11/23/2011
im deeeeply in amored with this story! its wonderful! absolutely wonderful! i cant wait to read more!
Millythe96 chapter 33 . 11/12/2011
Best fanfiction i've ever read in my life!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 33 . 11/2/2011
that is good update soon please.
Jordina chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
I love this story! I was just thinking about it last week! I'm glad/sad it's finishing. Glad because hopefully it will have a happy ending and sad because I love it so much! Will there be a sequel? That would be epic!:•) Great chapter btw!
Azzy97 chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
Loved this chapter, how Tevin gave luna the radishes and the meaning of the charm Xenophilius and his wife wear. Lokking forward to reading more.

-Azzy