Reviews for Sacrifices
Slytherin66 chapter 34 . 3/29/2012
A good chapter with a most unexpected twist.

I hope Lucius or someone else kills the Dursley’s they are nasty people and Tevin will be safer with the Dursley’s dead. I am pleased Arabella is dead I never liked how she did so little for Harry when she should have been watching him.

I always did wonder what would happen when an unbreakable vow is broken.

I am sad about the fate of Ophelia I liked her.

Remus only needs to use polyjuice until Harry Potter is of age but it would be best if the Dursley’s were killed and Harry thought dead with them.

I do feel sorry for Severus and Tevin death seems to follow them. I look forward to the next chapter.
Griffin Raven chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
Its great that the sometimes very under used Filius Flitwick gets to seriously plot & be devilishly involved in such Slytherin schemening with Severus (also aided by Remus) all to protect Severus's young son. Hmm...so far Severus (and Tevin) have got a former-Gryffindor (Remus), head of Ravenclaw (Filus) & a former-Slytherin (Ophelia)...what no Hufflepuff anywhere to be seen!

All those that come to Severus and his son Tevin's aid truly show just how good friends (or colleague) to him but for such a reserved wizard Severus, is showing just how much he does trust three with him eg Filius, Remus & Ophelia. At least young

Tevin isn't about to say something that he shouldn't in regards

to the truth, because no doubt the group have thought of this?

I can hardly wait to see just how Albus (Minerva & the rest of the staff) will react once Albus hears from Ophelia & they all learn that she's his wife & that he has a young son?
librarywitch chapter 33 . 12/29/2011
Found this tale on a community and have been enjoying it for two days. I do hope that our guys are going to make out of this intact. This was well written, great job on story development, nice flow to it too! I love the level of suspense. I hope you get back to it soon.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 33 . 11/23/2011
im deeeeply in amored with this story! its wonderful! absolutely wonderful! i cant wait to read more!
Millythe96 chapter 33 . 11/12/2011
Best fanfiction i've ever read in my life!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 33 . 11/2/2011
that is good update soon please.
Jordina chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
I love this story! I was just thinking about it last week! I'm glad/sad it's finishing. Glad because hopefully it will have a happy ending and sad because I love it so much! Will there be a sequel? That would be epic!:•) Great chapter btw!
Azzy97 chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
Loved this chapter, how Tevin gave luna the radishes and the meaning of the charm Xenophilius and his wife wear. Lokking forward to reading more.

-Azzy
darkpaledin chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Dis chapta would be even better if you were able to writ less but say te same. there r to many words!
Slytherin66 chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
A great chapter and thanks for it.

I liked the insight into the Lovegood family and Xeno I liked him even after he betrayed Harry in the last book I am glad I know what the Hallows mark means to Xeno and the radish earrings to Luna. Tevin and Luna are so cute they would have been the best couple in the films.

I am pleased Remus found some acceptance and that those protecting Tevin are doing well. Flitwick is such a fun character and its rare for him to be involved even when he knows so much and could be of great help.

Thanks for this story but I am sad its finished as it was so very interesting and done in a unique and clever way. I am pleased Tevin is happy and others are fighting for him to keep him safe rather than have fate and everyone else depend on him or demand his life and joy so others can be happy. I am also happy Luna has a friend and her mum.

I look forward to what you do next.
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
Hmm...pureblood's like Lucius, only behave the way that they

have been raised behave or believe...with many of those beliefs/behaviours being reinforced by his father and later Voldemort. I think that many pureblood's simply don't under-stand the muggle world and perhaps even feel threatened or frightened the growth in the muggle population or the muggle

technological advancements!

Yet none of those pureblood's realised that for all the squibs that were abandoned or forced to make there own way in the muggle world when there families learnt that they had no magic...its from these's sqibs that the eventual muggleborns originate from!
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Wow...totally awesome how Severus and Lily, managed to be together but also to marry despite the intense anti-muggle and muggleborn prejudices that had risen because of Voldemort and his death eaters. Undoubtably the best part was the Slytherin planning behind how Lily and Severus managed to get married yet to everyone else Lily married James Potter.

I absolutely adore the "true name" of Lily and Severus's son Tevin...and how Remus the boy's godfather looks after him whilst Severus teaches. I do think that Filius Flitwick is going to be godsend to Severus and Tevin, Remus.

Will Severus decide whether to inform either Poppy or Minerva at a later time? Just how would either Poppy or Minerva react if and when they learn of Severus's young son Tevin...More

importantly how will Albus react if the presence of Tevin Snape at Hogwarts?
blake015 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011