Reviews for Sacrifices
Millythe96 chapter 33 . 11/12/2011
Best fanfiction i've ever read in my life!
bookwormqueen7 chapter 33 . 11/2/2011
that is good update soon please.
Jordina chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
I love this story! I was just thinking about it last week! I'm glad/sad it's finishing. Glad because hopefully it will have a happy ending and sad because I love it so much! Will there be a sequel? That would be epic!:•) Great chapter btw!
Azzy97 chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
Loved this chapter, how Tevin gave luna the radishes and the meaning of the charm Xenophilius and his wife wear. Lokking forward to reading more.

-Azzy
darkpaledin chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Dis chapta would be even better if you were able to writ less but say te same. there r to many words!
Slytherin66 chapter 33 . 10/31/2011
A great chapter and thanks for it.

I liked the insight into the Lovegood family and Xeno I liked him even after he betrayed Harry in the last book I am glad I know what the Hallows mark means to Xeno and the radish earrings to Luna. Tevin and Luna are so cute they would have been the best couple in the films.

I am pleased Remus found some acceptance and that those protecting Tevin are doing well. Flitwick is such a fun character and its rare for him to be involved even when he knows so much and could be of great help.

Thanks for this story but I am sad its finished as it was so very interesting and done in a unique and clever way. I am pleased Tevin is happy and others are fighting for him to keep him safe rather than have fate and everyone else depend on him or demand his life and joy so others can be happy. I am also happy Luna has a friend and her mum.

I look forward to what you do next.
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
Hmm...pureblood's like Lucius, only behave the way that they

have been raised behave or believe...with many of those beliefs/behaviours being reinforced by his father and later Voldemort. I think that many pureblood's simply don't under-stand the muggle world and perhaps even feel threatened or frightened the growth in the muggle population or the muggle

technological advancements!

Yet none of those pureblood's realised that for all the squibs that were abandoned or forced to make there own way in the muggle world when there families learnt that they had no magic...its from these's sqibs that the eventual muggleborns originate from!
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
Wow...totally awesome how Severus and Lily, managed to be together but also to marry despite the intense anti-muggle and muggleborn prejudices that had risen because of Voldemort and his death eaters. Undoubtably the best part was the Slytherin planning behind how Lily and Severus managed to get married yet to everyone else Lily married James Potter.

I absolutely adore the "true name" of Lily and Severus's son Tevin...and how Remus the boy's godfather looks after him whilst Severus teaches. I do think that Filius Flitwick is going to be godsend to Severus and Tevin, Remus.

Will Severus decide whether to inform either Poppy or Minerva at a later time? Just how would either Poppy or Minerva react if and when they learn of Severus's young son Tevin...More

importantly how will Albus react if the presence of Tevin Snape at Hogwarts?
blake015 chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
cool
blake015 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
great chapter
shannyauburn chapter 32 . 8/12/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more and find out what happens!
sarah-rose76646 chapter 32 . 7/29/2011
A wonderful read so far and well worth investing my time in it. Thanks for that. I know it's not easy to take a common/often used plot and make it into a unique story, but i'm impressed by your efforts so far. Good luck for the rest of it too.

Regards,

S J Rose
Jordina chapter 32 . 7/28/2011
Noooo! I'm caught up:( UPDATE SOON! This is presently my addiction!:•)
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »