Reviews for Flickers
JEANE911 chapter 33 . 2/4/2020
I think every couple of years i read this again. perhpas i should print it, such a great story. i will teach my girlfriend how to read in english so she can read thi. thanks like always
Whocares chapter 33 . 3/17/2019
This is one of the firts Naomily stories I read. Forgot how amazing it was. I know you probably arent going to read this but I just wanted to thank you for this! It is one of my favorites on here :3
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
Very good
jeane911 chapter 33 . 11/12/2015
oh my god i cant believe i jut read this for the second time, after like 4 years, it was nice to read it on my birthday week, i love it again, thanks for this girl
Gerald the Puppet chapter 33 . 1/25/2014
I've not been reviewing chapters individually because you wrote this so long and I don't know if you'll even get this, but I have to say: this story is incredible.

I got right off that the flickers were a parallel universe / what could have happened /what should have happened. I don't say that to brag, just that the idea makes complete sense to me. I didn't guess the soul mates piece, but it fits, perfectly.

So, why did I think this was incredible? A brilliant original concept, a fresh take on familiar scenes (and from a different perspective), some new backstory ... all written with some delightful humour. But more importantly, you made me feel what the characters were feeling. I shivered with Naomi on that roof top, I was expectant for yet resigned to the flickers, I could feel the connection between the girls ... top-notch writing.

Oh, and the epilogue was perfect. And the flirting and fluff, once they finally got together, was adorable. I loved every moment of it.

I'm very much looking forward to your next sorry.
xMotherfuckerJones chapter 33 . 6/20/2013
I loved this story.
I admit it was quite confusing as it went on. made me frustrated at times, but i plowed on.
I like how you did this. it was really intriguing.
The part where Katie and Effy are both drunk. I have never laughed so much, especially at Katie's drunken rant. It was hilarious. Although, I always pictured her as a mean drunk.
But, I loved this story.
Just the Naomily banter made me smile and you got the jist of it great. The chemistry and everything just fit perfect. It really was like Skins but written down ;)
great job!
Tofu9162 chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
wow for hating the roof and those tough scenes you sure did write all these parts beautifully. you can feel every ounce of pain, uncertainty and anguish naomi is goin through. I can't wait to keep reading more...who am I kidding, I'm not going to wait I'm going to do it now! haha
Guest chapter 32 . 8/19/2012
Just perfection :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2012
Nooooo why Katie and Naomi that's just not right! Great story though
hopelessnaomilyaddict chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
im loving this story already, i love the mystery to it. cant wait to find out where this goes
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 33 . 4/7/2012
Oh, I forgot. I just saw in your profile that you're a Norweigian. I was actually planning in learning Norsk. Any tips?
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 32 . 4/7/2012
There will be always be an issue in regards to Keffy seeing as Katie used to go gaga over boys. Or is it just my wishful thinking? I'm a Keffy fan though just a thought... Anyhow, not making any sense here...

Aside from the steamy scene, I am very pleased with how you elegantly made Naomily to each other that they're 'it'.

I will miss this. Thank you.

P.S.

FF won't let me comment...anyway, I love the epilogue. Though it kept me thinking why they (Keffy) separated in the first place? Maybe the sixth of Effy that they're not as strong as Naomily? Was wondering about what the rest of the gang (particularly Cook) were doing. Over all, it was a satisfying and memorably ending...and of course, story. Thank you very much!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 31 . 4/7/2012

I will miss this. Thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 26 . 4/7/2012
You're Dr. Snipes! haaha
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 23 . 4/7/2012
Gina you're a genius. I never thought Emily would be angry over that silly misunderstanding. If maybe it's another girl she could have confronted Katie or Naomi or even the girl. But since it was her twin so maybe...? Anyway, it was very sweet that part wherein Naomi said she knows Emily and goes on telling her different things about her.

Thank you.