Reviews for Rosalina's Story
Are you going to make more chapters soon because it's been two years since you made nor chapters
kionforever89 chapter 13 . 4/21
Oh I love this story! And I love Rosalina! And I love the characters! except the prince and Rugen cause They're mean. Please update soon
kionforever89 chapter 5 . 4/21
Aww! I love Inigo too! And Fezzik! So adorable
Are you going to make more chapters
Isoya Luna chapter 13 . 2/28
Hi. I'm an amateur write with one book getting ready to be published. I would like to say the story is coming very smooth and nice. It's two years since you last updated, the story is fabulous and we need more writers like you. By the way, the voice in your head, he isn't that bad. That is your writers voice. The voice you hear when you are thinking, right? I have one too, his name is Jax. Yes he has a name. But, anyways, you and the voice seem to be having trouble, just work it out. He and you are a great pair. You are a fabulous person and writer, keep it up!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 13 . 11/25/2016
Very good
DimensionJumperAlpha chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
Oh please, oh please continue this fanfic. I really like this fanfic and wish to see it be finished. I hope you update soon.
3broomstix chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
Ok so you last updated this on my birthday, and it would be spectacular if you could update again. We watched this movie in class today and it's one of my favorite movies. I've been watching it since I was a little girl and really like this story.
Emmalicious chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!
FigurativelyDying chapter 12 . 10/4/2015
This is awesome. Rosalina is adorable and cute and fantastic. I hope you update.
narutolover10110 chapter 12 . 8/3/2015
It's really good can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
Hurry plz update.
That-Stubborn-Biotch chapter 12 . 4/24/2015
Please continue! It sounds amazing! You can't leave it just there!
Outsiders Obsessor chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Another fabulous chapter! I loved it so much. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Christina salvatore chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
Oh Goodness, Well Humperdinck is rather Icky.