Reviews for Show me a hero and i'll write you a tragedy
Rookiereads chapter 1 . 2/18
Oh, god, stop. That's a horrible ending. I mean, your writing is fabulous, but that just killed me. Now I see why this was marked as horror.
shotgunequalssammy chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
That ending is CHILLING! Dean's thoughts about Sam are perfect and I really like how Lisa was portrayed.
The "Well fuck that, fuck that and fuck Sam. Stupid fucking liar Sam and his stupid fucking plan. Selfish, suicidal little bitch" part was great, and the way his thoughts switched around to I'm-so-sorry-Sammy-mode was brilliant. :)
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OMG...That was freakin's brilliant and has left this Sam girl a sobbing mess over here! For saying writing Dean doesn't come naturally to you, this was beautiful. Maybe it's because you ARE a Sam girl that you could write Dean's grief over losing him so well. Whatever. It was amazing!
HereForStressRelease chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Loved the story.
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OMG. what do you say to a story that is absolutely perfect. Heart wrenching and beautiful this story is the perfect follow up to the season finale. I can't... I'm honestly speechless. If I could I'd give you a medal. Well done.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I loved your story. Poor Dean, can't wait till season six -
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I cried and cried and cried. How could the writers of the series honestly think Dean could really live a life like so-called normal people? It's not in his blood. And Dean minus Sam ... that's like rain minus clouds... cars minus gas ...life minus hope.

I too am writing a post-5.22 but I doubt mine will bring on the tears the way yours did. I loved how Dean tore up the shower, the repetition of words to say a million things. How dead and cold would Dean turn? or do you think maybe he'll find a new life in Ben?

Thank you so much for writing and posting this story!
Myllswrath chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Well done. Lots of good lines. It's achingly sad, which is awful, but it's accurate. This is Dean's reality. We see how destroyed Dean is now. How could he not be? How could he ever get that last image of Sam out of his mind even for a moment? Especially when he knows Sam's horrible fate. Gah. *Sobs*

I think the line you put in your summary puts it extremely well. Great line. Good for you.

Wow, I can't wait until Sept. when this disaster is fixed for us. Um, I mean for the boys. And for us. :)
MJD chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Well done. (Frankly, I fell in love with your summary.)
Rooke3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Good writing. This is Dean. Very good. He needs his Sam back... now :)
Kyello not signed in chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
That was very good. As difficult and heartbreaking as it is... it's the truth. Dean is wrecked.

"F*ck normality, f*uck apple pie, he'll take Sam any and every single day."

Yeah, we know how true that is. The last few minutes of the season finale were way off in that respect. However, we know it will be fixed in September.

The last line is so terribly sad. Poor Dean. He's knows that in hell there isn't a moment of peace of any kind for Sam. Ever. It would eat at him until there was nothing left of him. Obviously, he needs to go find his brother.

Well done.
My Achilles Heel chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
did you hear they are coming out with another season of supernatural in the fall
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
omg! Poor dean! He hate normal! When is dean g2g 2 fine out that his sammy is alive?... Awwe dean need his sammy 2 hug him! Pout.. This made me cry!