Reviews for Aestheticism
meepbeep chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Utterly delightful. These are my words of encouragement. I can't really be a critic because nothing really sparked an uncomfortable... I can't find words either.
Sasu-Cakes137 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Oh god, you have to continue this. I need part two, it's just so good. Do more please.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wowie! I freaking love love love this story! Not only are rare pairs a fave of mine, but dayum. You rocked this. I am soooo enjoying Shi's personality and yum he is so yum :). Would love to see more; hopefully you get inspired to finish the other parts. Did I mention how much I love this? lol
CantateLambert chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
wow, I'm really impressed with this. You put Sakura and Shî in a whole new perspective, and this is wonderfully written. Please continue this story!
CGRD chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
AHHHGGGGGGG I've just discovered that I have left no review! Uhhhh I love unusual pairings and I simply adore your Shi! Bad boy all the way, just hidden underneath the facade of a good guy :P I'm danish, so sorry for the errors :/
Helter Skelter chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Wow!I never thought that this pairing can work that you opened my mind into this,I can't wait for .net needs more ShiSaku fics!

Both are medic-nins and Shi is hot as hell so why not?This pairing can definitely work.

Exciting fic, 's analysis on Sakura's character is as true as it can got it perfectly.I just hope that Shi would see Sakura as something more than a notch in his bed post. Oooh!And how could I forget?You write really well. :)
Kaelin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
He insulted her in so many ways for the person who do not know a thing about her. I just do not know how this pairing can work here since his apology wasnt sincere at all.
Apotheosis.Scribere chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awesome :D
xSakuraWings chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You've just made me fall in love with this pairing , damnit .

Now I'm obssesed and I NEED MOARR so UPDATE ASAP :) Love it !
general zargon chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I have to say, this story was really well-written and readable, and you have managed to make me a fan of this pairing. The depiction of Sakura as a vulnerable teenage girl was realistic, and makes a lot more sense that Sakura suddenly being all accepting of Sasuke's betrayal, and Shi's use of psychology really spiced things up. I also liked Sakura's nickname for Shi, since it suits him in more ways than one. Thank you for writing this story, and I look forward to the second part. Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
cherryblozzomz chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Update Please :3 Nice story btw :))
MiladyYukie chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I just read on Spanish wikipedia that Nii and Shii (one of tsuchikages guards) are twins... I'm shocked
Kitsukami chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I love it! Ik this pairing isnt exactly the most popular but wow! You made it so awesome!
ecstacyharlot chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Phew, luckily you're still continuing! D I thought it was an one-shot, lol
DesertPenguin chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
hope you finish it soon, it was good!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »