Reviews for Once Upon a Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Why use rape as a story arc when you already know that people don't want to read the trivialization of rape?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Really loved this story:)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Our favourite albino ferret putting the orange orangutan in his place, brillant!.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
Typical of the ginger monstrosity making disgusting,crude comments, if it was me in the story,he wouldn't live to see another day but,alas, l'am not,so its up to our favourite albino ferret to dish out some rough justice.
What is with gingers and jealousy?! So harry and hermione like other people, life is not always fair, so suck it up weasels!.
fanfictionforlife18 chapter 19 . 1/27/2014
I loved this story so much! Great job :)
Elased chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Yes. Because when Draco insulted Harry n Hermione n Ron's parents its justified and when she insulted his its unacceptable? Hypocrite much?
Sapphire1031 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
HibouHibou - I don't speak Latin never have never will and dont ever want to. It was for story purpose only and I used some ridiculous generator to do it. So I really don't care if you find it appalling lmao.
B chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
this was awesome fic! blaise was lovelyy :3
skari chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
I have to commend ur writing, its been superb so far. And u've done a good job of portraying the story not only for hermione's and draco's point of view, but A. Dolohov's as well. Thumbs up. Oh and am enjoying ur plot of course, so thanks for writing and sharing.
skari chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
I am absolutely enjoying this story, its so nicely written
Sugarlumpkins chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
Loved it
JaneA0202 chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
I wish there was more about Draco and Hermione's relationship, how they got together, how their relationshit progressed and so...this epilogue was just about wedding...and I was a bit surprised that Hermione didn't get comfortable with Draco long before the wedding..I mean, she couldn't know how she would react on wedding night...and to be honest she was like nothing ever happened considering it was the first time she had sex since that icident, at least I think so.
JaneA0202 chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
this is what I was afraid of...there was no need for public to know...her friends and family, ok, but public? why humilate her like that? people will forever remember it...so its not the fact that she is raped in this story that I'm dissapointed about, but this, that public knows. It wasn't necessary.
JaneA0202 chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
so I decided to read it anyway, its a bit different than other "rape" stories...
But I don't like that so many people know about it and probably more people will...If I was Hermione, I wouldn't tell it to so many people. I just hope that public won't find out.
JaneA0202 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
the story seemed that it will be amazing, but this chapter killed it,sadly...I hate rape in fanfics and I didnt notice the warning in the first chapter about it, so it was a very unpleasant surprise and it was a big turn off for me. I don't know why are there so many stories where Hermione is raped.