Reviews for Once Upon a Nightmare
It's interesting how your profile states you hate it when the character's looks are really altered including what they wear and they act like they are twelve and yet that is exactly what you did with Hermione here... Why exactly did she randomly hex Malfoy? Not a very mature thing to do...
Purple Shadow chapter 5 . 1/25
Nuh uh. I am Captain Jack Sparrow. Say otherwise and I will sneak into your room at night and hold a pillow over your head until you stop kicking.
Purple Shadow chapter 1 . 1/25
Good chapter so far, a couple of errors though. And don't you think the oh so perfect Hermione Granger would aim to get straight O's in all of her NEWT's?
clumsydolphin chapter 14 . 1/26
I am glad to hear you caught someone who was stealing your story. I had somebody steal my whole story of Purebloods, Halfbloods, and Mudbloods No More, they didn't even change my title or my author notes! My readers found it and luckily it had been a bit different than other stories like it and stuck well in their memories and they let me and the site know. I sent the person a note to let them know I had been told and asked them to write a story of their own and leave mine be. The poor people working at this site had some angry notes from me and quite a few of my readers lol. I was sent an apology from the site and the fake author had her membership revoked. Sadly, all she would have to do is create a new one, but the point is that it was addressed. I always keep my eye out for her and others that steal other peoples work now. Sad, but that's how it is. Glad you got your story back and it's a wonderful one by the way!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
(Sneer) I wish l could be there, beating the crap out of the weasel too, the low life ginger absolutely deserves the beating off his life plus a good few rounds of crucio!.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Your paragraphs are too long. They're tedious to read.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2015
(Sneer) I'am just sorry that l wasn't there to give the
weasel another black eye to match the one the ferret gave him, it just might have improve his ugliness...
CJ chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
This was a edge of your seat story. It is sort of like a law and order Harry Potter style type story.
CJ chapter 18 . 7/27/2015
I hope Hermione becomes friends with Ginny and Ron again.
CJ chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
Why would Hermione be fainting?
CJ chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
Reading your story made me want to read the actual Harry Potter books.
CJ chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
I am glad that Hermione is back. She is going to get back at her attacker.
CJ chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
I hope Narcissa is not going to get killed.
CJ chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Draco and Hermione need to talk to the order.
CJ chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
The end was expected. Otherwise I am glad Draco and Hermione are back together.