Reviews for You've Got Mail
Shaddowwww chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
This is probably the 15th time I've read this story, and I must say, it's one of the best I've ever read. Please never delete this.
qtpiedrea chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
ooomffggfggg this story is so cute.. i die! i wish i could use emojis lol cause i would be using the crying emoji right now.. I'm actually going throug all your stories and reading them heh
Sophie chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
Awwwww! I love this!
CaptainEngineer chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Email convo for the entire story? Genius! Plus unique! I loved it!
I currently have so many tabs in my browser right now. Just because I visited your profile.
SplendentGoddess chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
LOL, I just realized that "She's the Man" wasn't even you, but the author I was reading who linked me to you. I like to go poking around in other people's favorites, and I'm so glad I did because I wouldn't have found you otherwise. Still totally loved this!
SplendentGoddess chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
Cool story! Wow...what a neat concept. After reading "She's the Man" I thought at first that this was just going to be based off the "You've Got Mail" movie, but boy am I glad to be wrong about that! This idea was so original and awesome! I mean, I've read plenty of stories that have *sections* of e-mail communication like this, but the whole entire freakin' story? And yet we don't miss out on anything. The missing scenes aren't really missing at all. Especially with the way you came up with having them recap their dates so that we'd get to find out what all happened on the dates. Brilliant!
asian-kayse chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
this was amazing! i loved it! it was well written and grammatically correct (even though it didn't have to be because it was an email...) but saria14 was right when she said this was the best thing ever xD
asian-kayse chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
ok so i was going to comment after i read this, but its way too funny to pass up! i love this! my friend recommended me to read it and now we're role playing (as stupid as it sounds) to your email thing and we're dying of laughter!
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Those dates was memorable... I doubt anyone could write them without laughing... I could hate that to happen, I could see a romance/humor movie with those dates and a title like 'Unlucky dates, true love.' XD I love this chapter.
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I could like to be like a drunk Kagome, cleaning when got drunk XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
A drunk Kagome is almost like my mother after drinking wine XD
kathy chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
this story is so cute!
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I love this story so much! It was so unique!
TachiMakoto chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Most "adorkable" story ever! XD
Ana chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Sweet. Very, very sweet! :') Great job with this! I really did enjoy it! It was incredibly hilarious and very fun to read. And again, I repeat: sweet!

Is there possibly a chance that a sequel or something can be created in the future? ;)

Anyways, good luck with your ongoing stories! I'll go take a swing again through the other older stories I've read, just for the sake of nostalgia. Then, I'll get started on your current ones.

Best of luck!