Reviews for Lessons Learned the Hard Way
savemyunicornclarence chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
You made me cry so hard. Describing the torture of Spencer ... the baby of them all ... the innocent one that you want to squish because his adorableness is oozing out of the computer! I love Spencer so much, and I agree with you. I hate reading these fics, but I also love them because they show so much compassion and love throughout the team. They really emphasize the bonds between the BAU team.

I have to say I was freaking out when Walters, that SOB, and Spencer disappeared for months! I can't believe that Spencer could survive something that arduous and horrible. I certainly couldn't, or I don't think I could, but thankfully I have never experienced that much pain before.

The ending was brilliant. I love it. It was a nice wrap up, and I love how it was generalized into a vague outline of his life afterwards. Kind of cheesy, not going to lie, but it was the good kind of cheesy.

Really do love this fic. It was messed up, how delusional Walters was, but I am so freaking glad that he never raped Reid. That would have been a mess, and he did not deserve just a bullet in his head. He deserved all the pain that he forced upon Reid a thousand times.
Darklightningstorm chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Didn't he have a broken ankle?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/31/2015
I know that you'll probably never see this, but I'm speechless. Unbelievably perfect in every way!
Kas3y chapter 26 . 10/15/2015
This was an amazing read :D Great job, keep up the fantastic work :)
Iceleaf13 chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
I thought you said his ankle was broken? How could he run?
CriminalMindsAddict08 chapter 26 . 7/10/2015
Great story!
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Too late, but probably not by much. He can't know what you're doing anymore, so take advantage of that!
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
My guess? A tape of the torture, so Gideon is punished for figuring out Reid's clue.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
Seriously, Reid's solving this case, whose he's the victim? Come on, guys, work harder! Garcia, you seriously did all that, and there is no way to reverse it? Why? Have a little sense people!
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
They have a new janitor. Is he the leak, the one that's been leaving tapes?

I thought Hotch and Prentiss would have been smart enough not to do that. This path will only kill Reid in the end anyway, surely in the meantime they should be doing anything they possibly can to find him? They're just playing into this guy's game! The only way to save Reid is to catch this guy, and they can't do that if they close the case, or do what they know won't work.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Can't Garcia do some kind of temporary delete? Make sure the records seem to be deleted, but it only lasts about a week, or something like that, then put a tracker on anyone who checks. He'll have to check somehow, and if he doesn't worth with a partner, it might work out.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Obviously, next move, check the place for bugs. Somehow, he knows everything that's happened.
rose and 10 chapter 23 . 2/16/2015
nononononono
Jayla chapter 8 . 12/21/2014
Is the Unsub Anderson?
JuliaApril chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
So good so nice awesome story