Reviews for The History Between Us
kimpa2007 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I love this fanfiction! ;-)
Feral21 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Loved the flashbacks, really good.
Rugbygirrl chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
I liked how they were both thinking the same thing:)
nikkidog chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I like the open ending. Leaves the future up to the reader's imagination. Kuddos to sticking with the story and thanks for writing it!
StepFurther chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
it was an amazing story! but past and present in this chap was really awesome, past heartbreaking a bit though. i loved it all but the last two sentences were the best. i LOVE when they speak without words! amazing job!

p.s. wait for the new Callain fic from you:)
sexyscientist chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
So freaking fantastic! I'm so sad it has come to an end, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Hope to see more fics from you soon :)
Mirder Mystery chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
I love your ending! It's not like most, where they get married and have a kid. This is a promise, of sorts. And, to be frank, it's brilliant. I love the situation you put them in. I love the way you do so well with keeping them in character. I love this story! :)
binhereb4 chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Perfect ending to a captivating and wonderful story.

I have completely enjoyed each and every update.

may thanx for writing
glouton-mana chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
I like !
Charmed225 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
This story is very interesting! Can't wait to read what happens next!
StepFurther chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! LOVE LOVE LOVE! love this fic very much:) and i don't hate this chap 'cause what was meant to happen that had happened. but i'm sure everything will change soon, yeah? and they will be together! Callian...yay! well done, girl! update soon!
Mirder Mystery chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
I love the whole pregnan Zoe thing. It really brings together the forbidden love. :)
sexyscientist chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
That was perfect...well, perfect in that I hate Zoe just as much as I thought I would. I've always seen Zoe as an inconvienence in Cal and Gillian's relationship before I saw Gillian as an inconvienence in Cal and Zoe's :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
Even though I knew this had to happen (to follow with how everything currently is with the show) it's sad:(
binhereb4 chapter 10 . 6/17/2010
why is Zoe such a bitch?

Why does Cal have to be such a gentleman in this respect when he isn't in others?

my thoughts...don't hand over the ring till the dna proof is in yer hands Cal

Poooooooooooooorrrr Gillllllllllllllllllll