Reviews for Toadette's Adventure
galaxygurl23 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
Oh yea go toadette! Nice burping on the bees LOL
galaxygurl23 chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Aww...poor toadette almost eaten by an eel! But she showed that eel who's boss! By farting! LOL
yeahnobye chapter 8 . 6/1/2010
ALL YOUR RANDOM FICS ARE MAKING ME WANT TO REWRITE KAIJU PARTY.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
Yep awesome *nod* _
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Oh its great!
Les14 chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Cliffhanger! Anticipating next chapter.
Les14 chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
Nice chapter filler! The first paragraph made me spew carbonated beverage everywhere when I laughed. Haha! It was funny.

I think that even though this is a humorous, cutsey story, it really demonstrates your experience and maturity level as a writer. The sentence structures are phenomenal and you use alliterations.

Okay, I'm sorry I just needed to be a dork for a minute.

In other news, you're doing a really fantastic job! :D
Les14 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
You were right-I absolutely loved it!

One thing I have to point out-'proofed' should have been 'proved'.

I swear I'm not flaming; I just wanted to let you know for future reference!

I think that my favorite part had to be the very last sentence. I could so see Toadette awkwardly doing that.

Very well done! I look forward to the next update.
Les14 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Three things that had me holding in pee and running to the bathroom from laughing too hard:

1. Toadette's determination to hold on to a trivial object-a doll at that!

2. The farting and the eel fleeing the putrid smell that was sure to follow.

3. The random shark coming to eat the eel. Sorry for the morbid humor, but I can't help it!

Excellent chapter. Perfect amount of humor without being totally awkward (you know, those stories when the author is so obviously trying too desperately hard to get a laugh out of readers?). Yeah totally not this story. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm excited for the next update!
Les14 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I honestly didn't know what to think when I came across this fanfic, but I loved it! It's hilarious. My favorite part is easily Every Villian Is Lemons. Looking forward to a quick update!

-Les14
Formerly Chilltown chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Somebody's been watching their Spongebob. xD
Anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awww... I find this incredibly cute for some reason. :3
Ultra Star chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
It could have been longer, but it's interesting none the less. Toadette's my favorite character so I hope you can complete this.