Reviews for Duty and Desire
lord periperi chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
oh, it so good! :)
Marvar chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Oh very cute story. Enough with the angst already though! Lol. I really like the crossover. You did a good job matching up the characters.
BooksAddict chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Very sweet crossover! I really like that you kept it short and sweet, and cut out some of the drama of P&P for this. It was a nice, easy read.
whitesheet chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
Lovely story, couldn't of asked for a better crossover between the two C: Just what I needed to distract me from my horrid cough.
The Doctor Rose chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
brava
jerseyhalliwell chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
i loved it!
imlovinfanfic chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
great story. i loved this crossover considering they are to of my favorite books/movies. thanks
amgrant3 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
AWW...I'm so happy they got there HEA. Though I mean what kind of story would it be if they didn't!

Thanks for the shout out and looking forward to reading whatever your crazy minds come up with next!
amgrant3 chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
I'm so anxious for the next chapter I don;t know what to say!
VampireInDisguise chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
I'm so sad that it's over but I hope you have a new one coming! Maybe a Jasper/Bella?
Ivygirl702 chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
I can't believe it's over... :(

Well, you guys did a great job with this story. I loved it.

As always, thanks for taking the time to write and share.
Ivygirl702 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Ha! Love the snide remarks made to Lady de Bourgh.

And the scene from the Keira Knightly version of the movie with them walking outside [the best scene] was perfection in this chapter.

Thanks for the update!
VampireInDisguise chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Aww... how sweet! I can't wait to see what happens!
Equivamp chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
this chapter makes me feel all giddy! between the nonsensical fight and the fluffy interaction at the end...
Equivamp chapter 10 . 8/31/2010