Reviews for Holding On
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Love it love it love it...am I a bad person because i think that you could have put Cougar through more angst-y-ness...oh well still loved it
vampyfreak chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Awesome fic
Marmie1955 chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Love this story. Really would like to see more. Thank you for sharing.
samson28 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
enjoyed.
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Oh man this story serously rocked! Loved everyone's perspectives.. you did a great job of that consdering it stayed third person, but every section still clearly had the lead character's voice.

Just awesome, and I really hope you do another Losers fic!
HellzCrusader chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
lol awesomeness all around. a friend of mine was saying im dreaming about the bromance between cougar and jensen, ima go forward this to her to prove the point. that and make her read Vol2 of the graphic novel. It was depressing but sweet. I just wish it ended happier.

hurray for happy endings! :)
parisindy chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
awww great story!
americanbabe chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Love the story! Jensen was my favorite character in the movie!
Capt.Cow chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
I LOVE this story. This chapter was awesome, so funny (I snorted milk out of my nose in the discussion of 18th century paleness being a virtue) and so heartwarming, and everyone was so perfectly in character! Awesome hurt/comfort stuff going on, especially the way Jensen kept worrying about other ppl, and they were all worried about him, it just all worked really nicely!

So good. Great story! I hope you write many many more Losers fictions despite your new job!
Capt.Cow chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
I love this story! It's awesome. Hoping that there is another chappie in which we get the comforting?
TCFW chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
This is AWESOME! So awesome I can't find the words to tell you how awesome it is! I LOVE it and I can't wait to see more!

Poor Jensen! All beat up like that! Poor Pooch for having to see him like that! Poor Cougar for thinking he 'faild' poor Clay for losing the losers, and Poor Aisha...well no, she pretty much kept it together. Good on her! lol

Awesome!
LittleWing chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Okay so leading with a correction...the correct past tense of the word drag is dragged not drug. Drug is something someone gives you or you take. Sorry, but that is like nails on a chalkboard for me.

Overall, and again sorry I didn't review chap 3, I like this story. Loved the Cougar/Jensen interaction, and of course all of Jensen's comic references. Glad that Clay and Aisha were able to rescue the guys! Now comes patching them up. Love it when Cougar gets all protective of Jensen, slash or no. Sometimes the friendship between them is better than the slashy subtext. Wonderful job with this cannot wait to read more.
itslinadarling chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
I love this story! And I love me some Jensen torture. :P It's really well written. And I definitely love the storyline. Update soon!

Lina
Damion Starr chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
I think it's become canon that Cougar gets all the emotional abuse and Jensen gets all the physical abuse. And that Cougar gets very protective and somewhat homicidal over hurt!Jensen. But that's why we all love 'em, right? _

Completely love this fic. Can't wait for the next part.
darkangel1992 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
This story is turning out really great! Can't wait for Jensen's point of view :)