Reviews for Flashpoint Journal
Hope06 chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
brillient
Hope06 chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
I believe this was the first episode of flashpoint that I ever watched and dahm it was good. awesome writing
Hope06 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
awesome description of the team. I am new to the show and therefore the team but even I see this
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
it would have been neat to see the team's reaction to that bruise on sam just my personal thought
Guest chapter 44 . 7/3/2012
Are you gonna write anymore
pigckle8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
That is so true! I've always known it was like this, but I never really realized the family connections until you pointed out the roles. Can't wait to continue reading! :)
AuntMingy chapter 44 . 10/22/2011
Absolutely loved this! Still laughing! (Hope you're feeling better!)
Amanda B chapter 44 . 10/21/2011
That was sooo funny! I had to restrain myself from laughing out in the middle of my quiet classroom! I love having a Zombie Apocolyose back up plan :) Hahaha I love how Sam's is so serious and official :) Good Job!
Tinkerpanda chapter 44 . 10/20/2011
Love it! Partially because I've been in a zombie craze lately with the Walking Dead and having watched 28 days later for the first time. I love their 'plans' and the way Sam and Spike are egging Ed on with it. Must be a hell of a contingency plan if Sam's going to get all the way to the Rockies.

... I just had the most epic moment imagining The Walking Dead crossover with Flashpoint. Guh. That would be too fucking awesome. SRU taking on zombies.

So glad you're back among us! We've been missing you!
ForRealBunchofBS chapter 12 . 9/10/2011
I love this pairing. Hell anything with Spike I love
ForRealBunchofBS chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I enjoyed reading this. I love the stories that talk about them as a family and don't focus on just Sam and Jules. :D
DJ chapter 43 . 9/6/2011
Hey, that was so surprising! I just love Your drabbles! Glad You write more often nowadays, I hope for more!
Tinkerpanda chapter 43 . 9/5/2011
As usual you surprise and delight me. A wonderful and unexpected twist. Absolutely awesome - total pleasure to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. One of my favourite chappies yet (and that's saying something because I adore all your updates).
AuntMingy chapter 43 . 9/5/2011
Really liked this chapter...interesting viewpoint!
Tinkerpanda chapter 41 . 8/27/2011
I smirked evilly as the General got pwned. What. An. Jerkbag.