Reviews for In Red Bloom
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
are you going to be continuing? kinda a bummer to just leave it at that D: left me needing more!

truly wish there was more of Emmeline in the books. there were so many characters that passed in and out that we never really did get to know!
Pestiferous Pixie chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
-Gasp- oh it's wonderful, incredible, I love it! Lucius is delicious in this, Tonks is perfect, I can really see how this couple would work, like Sev and Tonks :) it's eloquent and well-written, wonderful work again.

Pixie x
Nefarious Nymph chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
I just came across this wonderful piece and find it absolutely breathtaking. I love Lucius Malfoy and I'm very picky about who he should be with, I never considered Tonks before but after reading this story they seem to fit in a strange sort of way. I do hope you continue to write, I'm eagerly waiting to see what will happen next. Simply magnificent!

Nym
lonely hands chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Oh wow, I love this! I'm intrigued to read more... Update soon, please? ;D You've really developed this well so far! I adore Tonks in this xD
Morghen chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
"I'll give you a hint –he has the Greatest Abs."

Haha, I bet Rabastan has great abs!

:D

I loved this part! I really enjoyed the whole conversation with Moody and Emme -I was not sure if they were gunna find out about Lucius or not! Urgh, I cannot wait for the next part!

Purist Sin - UnexpectedHiatus chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
I absolutely love Moody in this chapter! He's such a git :P can't help but love him. It's perfect, I absolutely love the fact Remus walked in their conversation, it was uncomfortable and blood brilliant as usual. I'm so addicted to Lucadora, I literally cannot get enough of your work! I love it :)
Purist Sin - UnexpectedHiatus chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
:O Oh I love it! It's so fabulous and Lucius is so deliciously torn in this chapter. You really give us an inside look to both Lucius and Tonks mind which I love. I also love how Rabastan was in this chapter :P the whole thing was utterly fantastic, loving your work :)
Morghen chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Awwww, Reggies on top! My favorite!

:D

This is getting soooo good! I cannot wait to find out if he chooses Nymph over Draco! I was really happy when he admitted that he loved her -it was perfect! Urghhhh, please update soon!

'The wizard sneered as he strode over to her. "Like you're one to talk, Narcissa. I'm not the one into half-giants.'

THAT PART IS AWESOME! Yes, I did choke on my sandwich 'cause I was laughing so hard when I read it.

Thanks for the mentions.

BlueMango chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Cannot wait for the next chapter! Also, nice Clazzi insert. Like the pairing and the moments they have together. So glad there will be more. I know I'll "Come Alive" for the next chapter!
Purist Sin - UnexpectedHiatus chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
0h my goodness! What a beautiful surprise! I absolutely love it. You're such a talented writer and have such a way with words I really enjoyed this story. It was so breathtaking :) I think you've put me firmly on the Tonks and Lucius ship and I might have to write a fanfic for them :)

Oh if you like, I can make you a banner to go with this story :) Just let me know.

Absolutely fantastic, loving it. Please keep up the excellent work.

Lucadora 3!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Merlin, Lucius is one yummy man! Tonks is sooo lucky! I loved this and I'm really happy that you decided to make it more than an one-shot. I'm starting to love this couple a lot! I had totally forgotten that Narcissa was Tonks' aunt but, for some reason, that makes the pairing even better -more forbidden.

Uhh, I'm pretty sure that cliffhangers are illegal -it was in a law somewhere, I just can't quite remember where right now... But rest assured, it is against the law!