Reviews for Through the Flames
Erinster chapter 1 . 10/16
Lol imagining Kurt with bedhead xD Great story bruh! I like this one a lot. I hope you can continue it soon :)
OH I love where this is going! please continue!
Kakurosu chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
WAUW this story is GOOD -
please docontinue its very interresting and a serius cliffhanger here !
Fizzing Wizard chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
Man, what a place to cut off at! I guess we'll never know the ending, but nice fic all the same!
shadowkitten11 chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Okami1001 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
oh god...that cliffhanger is evil! please update soon!
mysticdragon01 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Ooh, very nice ending there. To be fair, though, I've enjoyed the story as a whole. It's well written, and there's a nice balance of up and downs. Of course, being the Nightcrawler fan that I am, I like the way you've characterized him, but everyone else seems right, too.

All in all, I really hope you continue this.
Gadreall chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Do you still plan on finishing this story? Because I absolutely love it!
TheEmberRaven chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nice story. :)
WaffleNinja chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Please don't abandon this story! I just found it today, and I already love it. Logan/Kurt friendship is one of my favorite types of stories, and the younger Kurt you have in this story is still uncertain in his new life, making it a compelling plot device.

Anyway, if you leave the story where it is, I'll have to be very upset because that last chapter was super suspenseful! Where did those 5 men go? Will Kurt have to fight them off single-handed? Please write more!
Maran Zelde chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Heh, Nightcrawler makes me want to learn German too.

Looks like Logan still has a few more punks to catch. The only thing I don't like about this chapter is that it's too short!
Topazione chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Please, please, please write more! I am loving this (i only discovered it yesterday) - it is very well-written, realistic, with Logan and Kurt's vioces some of the best i've seen. I have to agree that the Wolverine and the Xmen Kurt is my favourite, and that the Logan/Kurt friendship (my favourite characters who are doubly as good together and what attracted me to this story) is not explored anywhere near often enough. So please continue, i will be waiting (im)patiently.
Jeanniebird chapter 6 . 9/9/2011
The words "Non-slash" grabbed my attention. It is extremly dificult to find a good story about the Kurt/ Logan friendship. And I wasn't disapointed. This brings back memories of good old times were the X-men didn't fight someone the whole time. They were a family, rescued single people instead of at least a city if not the whole world.

All in all, I love your story, it's a little treasure!
Deliciously Delirious chapter 6 . 8/25/2011

(*starts sobbing*) I can't go on without more!
SaghBlue's chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
well that's not nice...

cliffy much,

loving the story please update soon.