Reviews for A Change Of Plans
Cher chapter 8 . 3/3
Ugh Hermione's such a bitch
alright, well.
the beginning was so good. and then it suddenly all changed. what exactly happened? I feel like I'vebeen reading two different stories. bit strange!
but it was nice
aliduck chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
Great story, looking forward to reading more of your work in the future...
spotterhead13 chapter 28 . 4/16/2016
This story is so great!
minttea927 chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
Too cute! Loved the entire story :)
azertykeynes chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
What happened to the French girl she met earlier? Wasn't she also interested in elves?
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Keep up the good work loving it
draco chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
lat me get this straight, a couple of chapters back hermione quits because she knows she cant stand to be around draco, she even has an episode were she blows up at him, and is even reminded of how his aunt tortured her, bam a couple of weeks later is all good!

Hanging out with the malfoys why not! every things is better HOW?!

she runs away from draco refuses to face him, and this was like there third meeting! but sure lets go hang out at his house, with his FAMILY IN THE HOUSE WERE SHE WAS TORTURED! and every thing will be fine.

oh oh and for laughs lets add some ron being jelaouse moments cant have a story without one of those, and sure lets add a love interest whom brings NOTHING to the story except as a plot device to further foster future jealousy.

every thing was going soooo good but you had to fall into...this horrible thing.

i mean jesus SHE RAN BACK TO THE WIZARDING WORLD after a couple of meetings with draco, were he was trying to be civil! but the accepts and invitation from narcissa? and its all remember that thingthat happened in the muggle world FUCK IF IT MATTERED! CUZ I GOT MISELF A NEW MAN AND IM BACK TO THE WIZARDING WORLD CUZ FUCK YOU READER accept it and move the fuck on!

jesus im am in disbelief at just how in 8 chapters its just went to shit!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Hermione Granger, Malfoy's secretary ...
Mlle-Lay chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
Hi :)
The story so far is interesting and I hope in the future even if they still fight it won't simply because hermione can't let go of the past

I don't know if anyone's already said that but did you copy the menu strait of the Internet ? Because"vin jaune" doesn't exist, it's "vin blanc" :) (even if it is yellow and not actually white :P)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
(Sneer) The same could be said of you weasel, when you finished stuffing your face...
Aria Talbot chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
Well, it sounds horrible, but I wish something really nasty would happen to that Brown girl...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
Love it
You write so well
I've come across a bunch of fanfics that sound great but the way that they are written just sucks. This is great story great writing and you rock for that :)
DustedSilverAndGold chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
I Finished it ! To be clear. At the start of this story I didn't like Hermiobe but in saying that I loved Draco. Now I can see you toes it up rather nicely . We'll written and worth the read

DS
DustedSilverAndGold chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Okay ... I'm giving this story a bit more time before I just drop it . But I have a problem with the brightest witch of their year, being someone's assistant. First off there is nothing wrong with that position. I have no problem with anyone working in administration/ clerical but come on ! She is way to driven to be anyone's assistant, especially Malfoys assistant, This Hermione is to OOC in character for me to really get into it. But i will continue to give this fic a good go, I want to see how you handle this.

DS