Reviews for The League needs help
Dcfan100 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
*peeks in*...Hi, guess it's been awhile since I've reviewed, but it looks like your writing skills are still very good! Loved the chap, esp the ending - Update soon!

As for any good manga? Romance manga? Eh fresh out...unless you haven't already seen Ouran High School Host Club, that's one's a tad wierd XD but fun!
Kikiyo-Inuzuka chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Really liked thisstory! :) can't wait for more!
Dcfan100 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Hey! You're alive! Great chapter! Good to see you're still updating!
Noele Flamel chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
I love poor Wally in this, everyone seems to blame 'im...
Noele Flamel chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
CYBER PIE! GOOD REVIEWE!
Dcfan100 chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Aww, loved it! Update soon!
lynne1923 chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
I LOVE BOTH OF THEM :)

YOU MUST CONTINUE ON CUSINS don't give up :) i love that story the most so far :D

love ya

Panther
Dcfan100 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Great chap! Its really great to see how the story is progressing :)

Sorry I haven't revievew in awhile, but I'm back now so...update!
lynne1923 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
not bad... i admit it is funny but i got lost on ur second chapter
lynne1923 chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
nice but i was lost halfway through it.

love ya

BP
Dcfan100 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Another cliffhanger? Grr...anyway great chapter :)! The only real problem I have (I seem to have a lot of these don't i?) is the evacuation of Metropolis, doesn't that city have like eight million something people? Anywho, great job!
Dcfan100 chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Character development :) I like it! Especially your oc's, but again you used the name of a character from popular media. Starkiller is the name of Darth Vader's secret apprentice from the force unleashed XD, nothing wrong with that. Anyway, great job! Update soon!
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Good start! Can't wait to see where you'll take this :), just one Q, isn't Black Panther the name of a Marvel hero?