Reviews for The Last of the Alteran
"If there was one thing that was sacred, it was his mind, the only thing that truly belonged to him" cough cough horcrux in his head lol, but no this is awesome, only one, rather major point I would like to make, in the A/N at the start you state Harry won't be as whiny and broody as in cannon, then go and have almost a whole chapter dedicated to him being broody, which is much worse than in canon.

Great writing overall though

-den den
Jim chapter 1 . 1/15
I did enjoy your dead story. Sorry to see your pursuing other interests.
Pennieyoung chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Love this story, hope you update one day :):):)
Hikari Nova chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
some minor grammar errors but an interesting story that I hope you one day update
Rangle chapter 9 . 4/4/2016
Been 3 years.. must be a massive chapter you're working on, heheh.
shedges19 chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
More of this story
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
I have enjoy this. Is it your intention to continue the story.
Vampirelord101 chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
Just had the thought that you could fix the mistake of the alteran and Ori schism by having harry paired with Adria or have him turn her away from the Ori.
kewr69 chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
Great story I hop you continue it soon
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Too bad this was abandoned. You left it on a major cliffy!
gaschalk chapter 9 . 2/10/2015
First I would like to say that you have not written this story in a long time! "WHY?" It is a great story and even though it has to follow stargate canon I would say you are doing a great job of writing your own version of what if Harry was interjected into it. There is a few errors in spelling or words missing but overall I enjoyed what you have written so far. It would be a disgraceful to not finish it. Also will Sam and Harry ever get together? Will Harry restart the Alteran race by taking in people with even part Alteran gens in their DNA?
Stan
Juhoni chapter 9 . 2/1/2015
Great story!
Please update soon!
Paul.lonergangm chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Good story are you completing it