Reviews for The Last of the Alteran
Vampirelord101 chapter 9 . 11/10
Just had the thought that you could fix the mistake of the alteran and Ori schism by having harry paired with Adria or have him turn her away from the Ori.
kewr69 chapter 9 . 10/14
Great story I hop you continue it soon
Zelda Ray chapter 9 . 10/12
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
SaintMichael95 chapter 9 . 6/24
Too bad this was abandoned. You left it on a major cliffy!
gaschalk chapter 9 . 2/10
First I would like to say that you have not written this story in a long time! "WHY?" It is a great story and even though it has to follow stargate canon I would say you are doing a great job of writing your own version of what if Harry was interjected into it. There is a few errors in spelling or words missing but overall I enjoyed what you have written so far. It would be a disgraceful to not finish it. Also will Sam and Harry ever get together? Will Harry restart the Alteran race by taking in people with even part Alteran gens in their DNA?
Juhoni chapter 9 . 2/1
Great story!
Please update soon!
Paul.lonergangm chapter 9 . 1/24
Good story are you completing it
blacky4477 chapter 9 . 1/15
Good story star, hope one day you return to writing it
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Interesting story. I like the twist of the wizarding world being wiped out. Very unique. :) Hope you continue the story.
Fenryka chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
This is great! More plz?
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 8/22/2014

*urinates, defecates and violently expel stomach contents simultaneously*
Crow chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I need to know...
Have you forgotten us? Are you lost to us? :C Well damn. I really hope you decide to spontaneously continue again... In the meantime, I will entertain plots in my mind, considering how things would go from here. Alas, 'tis not the same. Still, I adore this too much to let it go.
Crow Crumbs chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
(Dramatic drum roll here)

:D I'm enjoying this a lot, nearly-needless to say! Thank you very much!
Philosophize chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Please don't abandon!
anonymous chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Generally average with some good and bad parts. It needs an editor, if its not dead.
too much blatant foreshadowing (little did they know, blah would be important)
the multi-personality bit will help alleviate Harry Stew as will the severity of problems, if it is continued