Reviews for The Last of the Alteran
gaschalk chapter 9 . 2/10
First I would like to say that you have not written this story in a long time! "WHY?" It is a great story and even though it has to follow stargate canon I would say you are doing a great job of writing your own version of what if Harry was interjected into it. There is a few errors in spelling or words missing but overall I enjoyed what you have written so far. It would be a disgraceful to not finish it. Also will Sam and Harry ever get together? Will Harry restart the Alteran race by taking in people with even part Alteran gens in their DNA?
Stan
Juhoni chapter 9 . 2/1
Great story!
Please update soon!
Paul.lonergangm chapter 9 . 1/24
Good story are you completing it
blacky4477 chapter 9 . 1/15
Good story star, hope one day you return to writing it
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Interesting story. I like the twist of the wizarding world being wiped out. Very unique. :) Hope you continue the story.
Fenryka chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
This is great! More plz?
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
American?

*urinates, defecates and violently expel stomach contents simultaneously*
Crow chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
AHHH PLEASE PLEASE
AHH
PLEASE CONTINUE
(Collapses)
Please...
I need to know...
(Sobs)
Have you forgotten us? Are you lost to us? :C Well damn. I really hope you decide to spontaneously continue again... In the meantime, I will entertain plots in my mind, considering how things would go from here. Alas, 'tis not the same. Still, I adore this too much to let it go.
Crow Crumbs chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
(Dramatic drum roll here)

:D I'm enjoying this a lot, nearly-needless to say! Thank you very much!
Philosophize chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Please don't abandon!
anonymous chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Generally average with some good and bad parts. It needs an editor, if its not dead.
too much blatant foreshadowing (little did they know, blah would be important)
the multi-personality bit will help alleviate Harry Stew as will the severity of problems, if it is continued
KingLoitl chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
updateeee
Vasir of the Reach chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
wow harry being say hes a nobody is clearly part of the dursleys brainwashing that he recieved as a child for the first 11 years of his life
Membar chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
I just read what you posted of the story so far and am loving it. i hope you continue.
Annjeela chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
i am thoroughly enjoying this story and look forward to future additions.