Reviews for Chosen of the Gods
Lord-of-Change chapter 2 . 7/13
I have no idea whether you're ever going to continue this story, considering how many years it's been since you last updated it, but I still hold a faint glimmer of hope. While the second chapter has been mostly a rewrite of Archaon's quest for the Artifacts of Chaos, This has still been an enjoyable story to read.

Details may be somewhat scarce yet. but you've also managed to integrate Chaos into the Avatar world perfectly, though I can't help but question why there are no benders amongst the Chaos worshipers.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining seeing as adding bending to the Chaos factions would probably border on the OP, but I'd still appreciate some explanation as to why the Norsemen don't have a single bender despite living in a world where people can be born with bending.
ForgottenPrince chapter 2 . 4/9
Great story, shame you didn't include Azula slaughtering everyone of the avatar characters.

Regards Prince
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Wow!
Yoholic chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Do update soon please
Yoholic chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I came to this story expecting a horrible mismash of ideas. Youve out done yourself
Drake chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Any chance of seeing an update?

It's very interesting.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
"Am I not worthy? Will you not give me the power to enact my revenge, to enact our revenge?"

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED! IS THIS NOT WHY YOU ARE HERE!

.a/-500wi
patriotgabe chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Very well written. All though I have to pose the question, will the Imperium of Man be arriving to fight with the people of the three kingdoms or will they be on their own?
Ryuichi17 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
O_O... I. Love. This. Story...

Please please update 8D
alex chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
fuck thats good! Shit great idea cant wait for the next update. Good idea and very well written!
S058 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Normally, I'm not a Chaos fan, but you know what?

You've converted me!

For CHAOS!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

UPDATES FOR THE UPDATE THRONE!
Invader jrek chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Terrible warrior? "cough, sokka, cough."
kingken chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
YOU MUST DO MORE! WE THE GODS OF CHAOS DEMAND IT! THE STORY MUST GO ON.
miner249er chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
you write great warhammer crossovers! how many years have passed over the two chapters?
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Yes, the warp looks so much like the dream world anyway... Wait, wrong Warhammer. Heh.