Reviews for The Extended GoodBye For The Beginning In The End
Totally agree!
luckywynner86 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Perfect!
boneslver chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! I know this oneshot was posted a while back, but what is this about one of them returning with someone else? Is this an actual spoiler or just speculatin? I would try to research it myself, but I'm trying my best to stay spoiler free and I don't wanna stumble across anything else.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hahha your rant is great. have a little faith though. i think the finale was more perfect and sweet than we had a right to expect or even deserve.

your one-shot is wonderful.

"Things can change in a year ... things can change in a moment." He searched her eyes. "Give us that moment," he commanded.

etakkate chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
loved your story.

It's great to hear the opinion of someone as obsessed with Bones as I. I agree with pretty much all your points. I find I am somewhat depressed having to wait so long to see what they decide to do.

Meantime - please keep writing!

Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Love it! Soo looking forward to S6!
Skole chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Hi,

Just giving some feedback and reflecting on the 'rant'...

I like what you have done here - providing the dialogue that was so obviously missing between the central characters of this show. What I enjoyed the most about the way you wrote this was that you allowed Booth to be straight up about his pain - and Brennan to be able to make her admissions of guilt and love without dissolving into a sappy OOC charicature of herself.

With respect to your rant, the finale was hackneyed and it could have been done better. Brennan has bounced her evolving social skills on Booth for five years, but when it comes to the crunch she only discloses her concerns to any one but Booth? She makes an effort to get hime to re-engage with him, make eye contact & then loses her power to articulate what is on her mind, something that she has done without any filters in place since day dot - this is a character trait that is as autonomic as breathing to Brennan...c'mon!

I agree with your assessment in relation to the Twitter fan following that Hart seems to use as his benchmark for the general sentiment of the fan-base. Ms Deschanel has also made a comment during a recent interview about a comic con straw poll where at least half the fans in the room did not want B&B together. I am disappointed that these flawed perspectives may influence the creative direction of the show in the future. I would strongly recommend that TPTB Google sampling bias, stop blinkering themselves & learn how to obtain accurate information using more rigorous methodologies before making sweeping statements about 'How the fans feel & what they want'
Staz chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Liked your ending better than what we got on TV... as for the rant, it was also fun to read ;) I am with you in hoping that season 6 will take us somewhere fresh and not just play with our hearts and use annoying plot devices.
JavaJunkie4eVa chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
loved it...being in Aus, eps hasnt come out, so i downloaded...totally not happy with it. Cant wait til season 6
bones35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Love the rant.

We would have done without the murder story as well. This was a big enough event to focus the entire show on it.
mrsvartan07 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
your story was perfect. but ur rant at the end was AMAZING! after I read it i was like "damn we could be the same person" I totally loved the get hit by a taxi part cuz I love that movie
justcrazy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
very well-written (loved Manalulupei) :) and *how* I wish she really had changed her flight till morning...I've been a rabid fan for quite a long time & while tptb have disappointed many times along the way, it's ideas & stories like this that help keep my devotion strong. kudos!