Reviews for Resurrection
LoriB chapter 69 . 11/1
Not sure why I hadn't read this story before now. Especially since I've read most of you other stories in the past. It was an emotional roller coaster for me and there is just so much that made sense to me regarding House as a character. Even though the love affair between House and Clee came to a heartbreaking ending and I would have been happy for them to stay together, I think it was necessary on House's journey to be in a long term successful relationship with Wilson. Without what he learned and felt, he just wouldn't have been as prepared. Thanks for writing this epic journey and I
washappy to go along for the ride. Should you ever consider returning to this universe, I would love to see where they are at now and some. of the set backs they faced along the way. Great work!
LadyShimmer chapter 52 . 10/20
Nooo, stay with Justin! Wilson is bad news :(
alessa chapter 1 . 7/26
Each time that my brain and soul are empty, I come back to this story and I feel resurrected. It is not a words game, I am serious. You are a great author.
Amber SanGiovanni chapter 69 . 6/23
I don't usually review older stories, but that would be an insult to you as an author in this case. This story has been a huge emotional roller coaster. I was personally totally in love with Clee and what he did for House, and it wrecked me entirely to see him die. But what intrigued me about this story was finally finding something that truly did House justice. You have taken a man that the producers destroyed and brought him to his full potential. You were right in the beginning- a protagonist cannot be a static character. I thank you for your time and your story, although it leaves me greaving so many different people and things. This was absolutely amazing.
RuneNeko chapter 69 . 12/23/2014
You've brought me on a rollercoaster of emotions. I wanted to thank you for the amazing adventure you've brought me through this story of loss, acceptance, realizations, happiness, and what it really means to live. I had been secretly cheering for Clee to remain with House, and was absolutely heartbroken when Clee died. I don't normally get into OC's, since a lot of writers do not give them depth; I am left feeling like Olivia, Justin and all the others were actual people that I've known personally. You were masterful at bringing these people to life through your writing and truly, I thank you for it. I hope you continue to write, because honestly, I have not read anything half as amazing as your story in a very long time. Good luck.
Alessa chapter 69 . 8/22/2014
Wow! I am reading your stories and after reading this, I am obsessed with your writing. If you have new ones, will you have them in the same archive? . In case you don't, my e-mail address (one of them), is .
Thanks for sharing, your talent.. You are really gifted.
Ormspryde chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I got so emotionally involved that I actually started yelling at the character to stop being so damn stupid; which hardly ever happens. (this is my roundabout way of saying I enjoyed it, and you are an excellent writer)
Wilsonfed-upFan chapter 69 . 10/25/2013
Why must Wilson in MOST of your stories be the drunken-one? House IS the DRUNKEN genius jackass - NOT Wilson! Just saying.
Guest chapter 69 . 11/27/2012
Wow... This was a fantastic story. I really don't have words :)
NeverForgetHW chapter 69 . 10/6/2012
We loved this story from beginning to end - it was one of the most beautiful and gut-wrenchingly emotional stories ever read. We felt for both House and Wilson - at last both found some measure of true happiness and love at the end!. You did such a good job!

Please write another House and Wilson story again.
Guest chapter 68 . 9/9/2012's over?! Nnoooo. It's such a beautiful story! It can't be over! What about a sequel? Please?!
Tricia chapter 69 . 8/27/2012
Sorry it's over! Thanks for writing such a good and long fic, and for finishing it! I'm sorry to be leaving this universe, but hope you'll start a new epic soon.
coconut-ice22 chapter 69 . 8/28/2012
I've been reading this story since very near the start and I'm so sad to see it end. You made me fall so much for your OC characters, to the point where I was egging for Clee and House to stay together. Then with the death of Clee, I never felt cheated as a reader, the conclusion of Clee's story made a lot of sense for his character. House and Wilson still loved each other and altogether this has been such an adventure of a fic. Thank you for all your time spent on this and for sharing the characters and their stories with us.
Guest chapter 69 . 8/26/2012
Thank you for the epilogue. Chapter 68 could have been the end but this is a wonderful bonus.
momsboys chapter 69 . 8/27/2012
That was a great story. But I hated to see it end. I wish you would consider a sequel.