Reviews for Last Sacrifice
bboop14 chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
wow please finish this has rose got powers
SimplyMe23 chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
that was awsome u should so make a number 2
SimplyMe23 chapter 11 . 1/12/2011
what no dont slow down r u crazy!
SimplyMe23 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
wow rofl that was so funny i just had to review ur story is awsome with a capital A lol :)))))
hannah.63 chapter 8 . 12/12/2010
i looooooooooooooooooooooove this its awsome probly the best one yet!
meeeeeeeeeelissa chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
your story just gets better and better!

i love it

thanks so much
meeeeeeeeeelissa chapter 8 . 10/15/2010
i really really really like this chapter!

i hope that this is what the book will be like :)

your an amazing writter!

from mel
TheHiddenMuse chapter 21 . 10/10/2010
I adored reading this. i actually didnt want to review until i caught up with the chapters and when i realized this was the last one... well i have to give you props. thank you for sticking with this until the end! *bows*
Belikov-Ivashkov-xx chapter 21 . 9/4/2010
emm was victors daughter not called natalie ? not emily ? maybe ime wrong ? :S
Graceey chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
Hey, I love that chapter ! The only thing that I would disagree on, is the part where you say: "I looked back to Victor, and he knocked me out." It's kinda like, woah, what the? He just... Knocked her out, just like that? You know? Like, I love the idea of the whole thing, but everything happened too quickly. Yeah, I loved it, :) xoxo
Graceey chapter 21 . 8/30/2010
Hey I am Grace and I have read your book and I think it is really good, so well done! Just some 'constructive critisim' - like the teachers tend to call it - I think you could've described the Miss Karp changing and the Adrien changing a little more. Also, I would've liked more to the ending. I would've liked to see how you showed the wedding and if anyone got pissed or if people thought it was stupid for an ex-strigoi, and a gaurdien to get married, you know? Haha, yeah I think it was really good, but also, I would have liked to see more of the proposal, you know? Haha yeah but all in all, it was really good but, can you PLEASE write more ! I lovee it ! Thank you

- Gracey xoxoxo
SarahandBabees chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
omg ur soooo amazing at writing :D i wish you were going to write a sequel where they get married... but anyway i think you're an amazing and extremely talented writer and thank you for opening up the possibilities of the story.
Maddi loves VA chapter 21 . 8/11/2010
Wow this is awsome! Icant get enogu his it anythig like the real Last Sacrafice?
Maddi loves VA chapter 20 . 8/9/2010
This is AMAZING I love reading it and have told ALL my friends who love Vampiers to read aswelll! Is it anything like the Last Sacrafice? How many Chapters have you written. Plz Reply!
Twilighternproud chapter 21 . 8/4/2010
niiiice :D

Congrats on finishing it xx it ownned