Reviews for Five Reasons Why I Love Rukia Kuchiki
I have to say, YOU ARE AWESOME! And thank you for speaking up for us who appreciate all forms of fan-fiction and the work that is put into them. Now on another note, I love this story and I adore the way you capture Ichigo and Rukia's love of each other. THANK YOU!
ichiruki lover chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
WOw. Soo true. I think the fanficton people should definitely read this! You did well research and sseem to be backed up. If they ever do come back to you. They'll find loopholes but I know your the better
Animefanx3 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
First off, great story. I loved it, VERY VERY VERY MUCH. I know how you feel, I am a writer myself. A small littler writer who gets some reviews and I work very hard for those reviews! Yes, I use lemon just like yourself. I have signed the petition, and were only a few thousand signaturess away! I hope we get to fifty thousand. Its not fair to everyone that has written lemons, and everyones working so hard. I hope it doesn't happen. Again, I love your story.
violetlover01 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I totally agree their should be no reason why MA rating shouldn't be allowed. We all love to read Lemons :). People seem to have nothing better to do but complain all the time. As a parent it is your responsibility to monitor what your kids do online anyways and if they decide to look or read something then that is their choice and not anyone's Else's. Its just petty that their going around deleting stories.
violetlover01 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Lol poor ichigo but that was so cute! Loved it!
Ayl chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Troooooop miiiiiiignooooooon! That was sooo cute and funny! Keep writing like that!
crazy voodoo doll chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
question. did you edit this story from something like where rukia nearly beats up a girl in school or am i thinking of another fanfic? please PM me back. thanks
jessi chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Great story, Ichigo is so funny!
SymmetricGirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
. cute
Eclipsestorm4 chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
"And I would like to point out—perhaps most importantly of all—that if I'm not mistaken, your policy of no-MA-rated fanfiction violates the First Amendment, which promises Freedom Speech and Expression" Wow... I didn't think of that but it is true. You should post this on some forums and maybe some stories and stuff because I don't think everyone realizes that. I haven't seen anyone else point that out. I wish I would have found this site sooner when MA was still allowed... I haven't even been registered on this site for a full year and they're already taking off M. It's depressing... :' Besides anyone stupid enough to report a story for having a lemon obviously has issues seeing the blatantly obvious. Things like reading a lemon without meaning to can be avoided by A. choosing stories rated K-T, OR B. exiting out of a story or skipping it when you find out that a story has a lemon. The people who report these things are just being lazy and stubborn.
chineschopsticks chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
First off, lived your fic!

Second, Damn straight about the petition. Ever thought of being a lawyer?

Lol

Censorship is becoming a greater issue... I agree with you 110%. There is a fair warning for the readers who get offended about the explicit content... So it is a matter of decision making. You should be making the decision appropriate for yourself without the cost of other people loosing their rights to express their creativity and voice..
Death and Berry chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aww so cute! Love the part when Rukia tell him she love him so much that it hurts... And I can't stop laughing from the end, Ichigo's reaction: You're ...joking, right? XDDDD ! Good little story _
Hyuuga Reborn chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Damn right
jtdarkman chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! i understand your ploy although not as a writer but as a reader. i enjoy those stories as much as anybody who writes them. if they are oncerned about the kiddies then an MA rating system would help i mean lets face it parents who want to get mad because there kid was reading MA material clearly means that there kid WAS LOOKING FOR MA MATERIAL DUUH and that shouldnt be blamed on the site but on the parent and child. and come on adult fanfiction dot net is so unorganized and sporatic lol. oh well i feel you and your pain with love jtdarkman PEACE. OH and the story was cute lol
ichi10713 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Okay freakin' hilarious story i can so see it happening T.T poor ichi and i agree completely with u thats like 75 percent the fun of romance is the lemony lime goodness mmmm romance 7up lol you got my support all the way:)