Reviews for Forget Me Not
Rikku chapter 9 . 2/13/2005
Yay! Great story so far! Continue on or I shall take all your cookies!
su6arhighfreak chapter 9 . 6/7/2003
*sniff* poor squall...but it's really good so far! I wish I could write like you... ;_; update soon!
Black phoenix8 chapter 9 . 12/10/2002
I want more!

very good so far,
paxnirvana chapter 9 . 7/23/2002
Hmmm. Pity. Evil cliffhanger ending and... and nothing... looks like you've abandoned it.

Too bad. It's very interesting so far, even though it includes X, which I just didn't enjoy... *shakes head* The gameplay is way too linear... *sigh - no worldmap?* Plus Tidus makes me want to either barf or punch him, though Wakka is fun. Of course, I did get a good chuckle when I realized you sent Squall to Mr. Cheer's world... the sullen to replace the genki! LOL!

Hope you work on this more someday.
Bella Ragazza chapter 9 . 5/5/2002
*bows to you and your fanfic greatness*

wow. is everything you write brilliant? not only do you write fantastic OC fics, but CROSSOVERS too? *grin* what can i say? everyone is perfectly in character, and the plot is driving me insane! please don't abandon this! its too too terrific. *stops gushing* )
shane chapter 9 . 4/19/2002
not bad, u mite want 2 finish it
Zidus chapter 9 . 4/9/2002
when the &%$# are you going to finish this?
Nips chapter 9 . 3/21/2002
You finally insert FFIX in there and I really didn't get it. P I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm surprised that not so many people are responding a chapter...
hybrid2 chapter 9 . 3/13/2002
I've never heard much about ffIX (by choice) so this last chapter was over my head *chapter flies over* see? But the rest is pretty good. Kind of spooky and confusing, but cool.
Twig chapter 9 . 3/12/2002
wow... I like this story aloooooooot! I reaaally need to know what happens! Really! please writ more SUPER SOON... if you can (i hate that possibility) i wish i could see the entire big picture... but im failing! why do you have so little reviews whwn you obviously deserve more? oh well... i need to know more and soon PLEASE!
Zidus1 chapter 8 . 3/12/2002
i think i know who the FFIX character is, by the description anyway. YOU MUST WRITE MORE!

...anyway i think it's Garland, just a guess
Ucchan chapter 8 . 3/12/2002
Ah HA! I think I figured out who our mysterious visitor that Quistis found is! And I think I'm piecing together (slowly albeit) just who the 'cameo' FF9 character we've already met is. I have to say I'm glad I beat FFX before I read this, too, or I would be SO lost! And I seriously liked the Aicha Tribe... sweet idea! Also, the Cloud-Rinoa-Edea-map scene made for the most realistic "We're-not-in-Kansas-anymore" scene I've ever read! More Quistis scenes! WHoo hoo!
Ucchan chapter 9 . 3/11/2002
OMG... I'm so confused...

I have a few vague ideas about what's happening in certain places... but the main plot eludes me completely... this is worse than trying to figure out FF8's freaky time loop... Which I suspect has something to do with it...

::sigh:: I resign... I NEED MORE! It's so good, I couldn't stop reading! This fic deserves more reviews, IMO, what're you readers waiting for?
Zidus1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2002 should finish this fanfic or im gonna cry .
Syvia chapter 9 . 3/2/2002
Okay, I like the chapter, but... but... it's so SHORT! *grins, holds out plate* more please