Reviews for Waning Moon
nancy.verma2012 chapter 23 . 6/5
I really liked your story..pls update soon...i cnt wait to knw what happened next..!
whoopwhoop chapter 8 . 4/17
You made me cry like a baby! Thank you for this wonderful chapter. I know this story ended long time ago, but I had to comment, hopefully y'all see it!
why havent you updated plz its an awsome story why stop plz update.
djcarnation chapter 16 . 3/10
loving this cant wait till jacob and bella get their act together again
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
Gaaah! I thought I was reading a completed story! Please post more soon!
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
SM cheated the readers...glad for people like you who make it right!
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
I don't get why Edward feels he has a right to know about Bella's communiques with her mother?! Every fanfic I read throws into sharp relief his stalker-like tendencies. I can't believe I used to rather enjoy him as a character.
CALM5sos12 chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
Oh my god please please update
amber chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Omg please finish this! I'm dying for a conclusion and your story best captures jake and bella. I know there are a lot of loose ends to tie up but I really want to read more...i remember reading this years ago and right now I'm in a twilight phase again and torn because SM never finished midnight sun and this isn't finished either... *sob* i know you recently updated that you are taking a meant you HAD been taking a break right? :p I'll prob be creating an account so I can follow this for when it's done. I read the entire 23 chapters in one day (and throughout my work shift) because I couldn't stop..please finish it! 3 3
Guest chapter 23 . 6/22/2015
Pleeeeeeeease write the rest of it! I was really enjoying your story, until it stopped, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
echo58 chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Please update!
MsMenna chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Holy crow! I thought you had given up on this story years ago. I am thrilled you are finishing it as it has been a favorite.

I have written a story of my own, so I know how difficult it is.

This is a wonderful tale. Don't give up!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/12/2015
Please add more chapters over spring break
Please post again soon
Guest chapter 23 . 3/12/2015
You should keep writing and post closer together or try to end the story in the next couple chapters