Reviews for Waning Moon
Rose-Marie chapter 3 . 11/8/2018
Hi!

I know I’m like 8 years too late, but still wanted to say that I’m litteraly obsessed by this story. Although there is one thing that tickles me; I find that Bella is not as « nice » with Edward like she is in the books. I feel like she’s a lot more distant. I must admit that I prefer it this way (cause then she can get closer to Jake hehe ), but if ever you think of making a rewright that is more faithful to the real books, I think that Bella should be more attached to Edward.

Anyway, that’s just an idea. I still love the story as it is right now haha.

Ps: Sorry if my english is not the best, I’m a native french speaker.
bellajacobalways chapter 23 . 8/31/2018
PLEASE FINISH IT. THIS WAS GOING SOOOOO GOOD.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/6/2018
Are you going to post the rest of the story? I read all of Waning Moon last night and I want to know the rest of the story, I'm hooked!
tajavu8 chapter 23 . 8/8/2018
I am hooked! please tell me there is more to this story!
Mel chapter 23 . 7/22/2018
Hi. Just discovered your story and its amazing. Brilliant really... since your last post information was on 2015, I would like to know if you ever gonna publish the rest of the story.. thanks for doing this, that seems to be the right conclusion to this crazy story Mayer invented.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 15 . 6/13/2018
I've enjoyed the story but I think that its stupid to release Leah. With Jacob gone and Leah released then they will be missing 2 wolves from the pack. Its going to lower the protection for the tribe.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/21/2017
update!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/5/2017
Why is Bella such a huge bitch
Dbzgirl21 chapter 10 . 8/5/2017
Unnoticed visitor my ass, I been knew it was Edward.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/28/2017
This is great! I appreciate how hard you worked on it! ... I am just soooooo nervous that Edward will lose to Demetri and die :( I'm nervous to keep going because I wanted every character to have a happy ending. Thank you for posting, I like the comments on each chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2017
I love it so much! Will Jacob and Bella be together?!
frickke chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
hello you have put me in absolute shambles. your story is incredible and I have become extremely invested and when I realized it wasn't finished I took it like a physical blow. I have been reading fanfiction for years and never has a story gotten to me like this. I really hope you plan on finishing it. I know it's been a very long time but know it would really make a lot of peoples day. I just made an account on this site solely to follow your story amd hold out hope that you still are considering finishing it.
Rosmaria chapter 23 . 3/2/2017
You really should come back and finish this even though Twilight is long gone. It is such a good story and Jacob and Bella deserve their HEA.
MCJwolflover chapter 23 . 1/9/2017
Please write some more
nancy.verma2012 chapter 23 . 6/5/2016
I really liked your story..pls update soon...i cnt wait to knw what happened next..!