Reviews for Waning Moon
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 23 . 10/5
Gaaah! I thought I was reading a completed story! Please post more soon!
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 6 . 10/4
SM cheated the readers...glad for people like you who make it right!
HorseriderTheVisionary chapter 3 . 10/4
I don't get why Edward feels he has a right to know about Bella's communiques with her mother?! Every fanfic I read throws into sharp relief his stalker-like tendencies. I can't believe I used to rather enjoy him as a character.
CALM5sos12 chapter 23 . 8/2
Oh my god please please update
amber chapter 1 . 7/23
Omg please finish this! I'm dying for a conclusion and your story best captures jake and bella. I know there are a lot of loose ends to tie up but I really want to read more...i remember reading this years ago and right now I'm in a twilight phase again and torn because SM never finished midnight sun and this isn't finished either... *sob* i know you recently updated that you are taking a meant you HAD been taking a break right? :p I'll prob be creating an account so I can follow this for when it's done. I read the entire 23 chapters in one day (and throughout my work shift) because I couldn't stop..please finish it! 3 3
Pleeeeeeeease write the rest of it! I was really enjoying your story, until it stopped, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
echo58 chapter 23 . 6/16
Please update!
MsMenna chapter 1 . 4/12
Holy crow! I thought you had given up on this story years ago. I am thrilled you are finishing it as it has been a favorite.

I have written a story of my own, so I know how difficult it is.

This is a wonderful tale. Don't give up!
Please add more chapters over spring break
Please post again soon
You should keep writing and post closer together or try to end the story in the next couple chapters
Jensmithin chapter 23 . 3/12
Please start up again I really want to read the rest.
This was very good. I set down and read the whole thing n a day. I think this was as good as the original. Hope u can finish it soon. When I started reading I just couldn't put it down
Ally chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
i really like this... so far...i like this even more than the actual story line haha
R chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
please please pleas tell me you are making more of this, i neeeeddddd to see how this goes