Reviews for Waning Moon
MsMenna chapter 1 . 4/12
Holy crow! I thought you had given up on this story years ago. I am thrilled you are finishing it as it has been a favorite.

I have written a story of my own, so I know how difficult it is.

This is a wonderful tale. Don't give up!
Please add more chapters over spring break
Please post again soon
You should keep writing and post closer together or try to end the story in the next couple chapters
Jensmithin chapter 23 . 3/12
Please start up again I really want to read the rest.
This was very good. I set down and read the whole thing n a day. I think this was as good as the original. Hope u can finish it soon. When I started reading I just couldn't put it down
Ally chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
i really like this... so far...i like this even more than the actual story line haha
R chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
please please pleas tell me you are making more of this, i neeeeddddd to see how this goes
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
This really is quite good. The characters are engaging and the last chapter you wrote opens an intriguing plot for Jake and Bella.

I wish you could finish but I would guess, given the author's noted dated October 2011, where you tell us you are losing interest, that you have moved on. Thanks for writing, we appreciate what you have written.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/11/2014
well guess we'll never see the end of this.
Whit chapter 23 . 5/3/2014
Awesome story! Please update soon!? ;-) I really love this!
renee chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
Finish the story please, I want Bella and Jacob together
Rosmaria chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Can't believe this was posted 2 yrs ago! I miss this story. Well done!
Rosmaria m chapter 8 . 1/5/2014
Not sure if you still get emails when a review is posted. I know you were not happy with FF as they removed some stories without author's permission. Don't blame you. Needed to come back to WM as I a die hard fan. I doubt you will finish it as it has been so long and Twilight saga history. But, this story and your talent are missed. I LOVED this chapter. You know how much. I hope you and your family have a wonderful new year.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
One time time I would like to Jake kick Bella's ass and NOT APOLOGIZ right after when she runs away. Let her run LET HER HURT. Bella made he situation. I dont care how much Jake loves her EVERYBODY HAS A LIMIT. You cant keep swallowing your heart time after time after it gets broken and not react. It aint natural and it aint REAL. Besides Bella has it coming IN SPADES.