Reviews for My Point of Weakness
Fan chapter 16 . 6/27
PLS update my gooddd...such a wonderful storyyy
emmacat1234 chapter 16 . 3/14/2015
nejisaku is amazing. I'm rooting for them more than Sasuke!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please continue! Por favor?!
obsidianscalpel chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
This story is amazing. Please update it!
1234dghgfj chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
OMG! Luv this story! My new Fave! XD

Update soon! I srsly love how U write Sakura and Not 2 b rude or anything..but, Could u add Shika/Saku Friendship in their? Just FRIENDSHIP! I don't mind wht it is but,u know, I rlly like their friendship, and Maybe even some Shika/Saku/Sasu/Neji Teamwork?

Cuz I think they'd be the perfect team, U know wht I mean? :)

Update soon! :)
shylace chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
It's unlikely that you will return to this story, but you have developed the plotline to a most intriguing point. Whereas the majority of fanfiction is shoveled out, your story seems to capture the subtlety and nuances in character interactions, and you build off the manga in a reasonable way. Fingers crossed that you might one day renew your own interest in this story.
NejiTen chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
I hope in the end will be NejiTen
2oatmealcookies chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
please finish this fanfic! even though you mentioned in your author's note that it's highly unlikely there'll be further update :(

this is one of the best sasusakuneji fanfics i read so far, please finish the story for the sake of your fans
sammi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Honestly I've read your story since you had it up on your old account and it was definitely one of my favorites and I always checked my bookmarks time and time if you updated. One day I happened to notice that I couldn't find your story anymore and I nearly freaked out. Such a interesting story line and character development that I didn't want to let go and forget. After sometime I found your new account and happily re-read your story. After reading you probably won't update or finish it made me sad once again. A great story without a conclusion. Of course you may have your personal reasons and of course it is your story that you choose to continue or not but I hope that you know that your story is one of my favorite Sasu/Saku fanfic that I recommend to people. Many great Sasu/Saku fanfics around but honestly yours deserves to be recognized.

Hoping at least someday I can see a new chapter uploaded but if you ever decide to start a new one to get your mojo going then by all means go for it!
HunnyCupcakeChan chapter 16 . 3/5/2011

this is soooo unfair!

how could you leave us with such a horrible cliffhanger?

great story,please find it in urself to continue the damn thing!

its driving me mad, not knowing whats gonna happen!
Mageblood chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
Please oh, Please update more of this soon, it’s really good. I also hope that N&S will at the very least share a kiss soon if not a little more.
mUmaRhz chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
mUmaRhz chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
seriously you should finish this!

totally felt sorry for Sakura!

hae whats gonna happen with her and Neji?
my point of weakness chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
plz update plz! need more! plz!

update soon.

love this story
Sartruce chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
...I really love this story. I wish that I had the patience or the mood to review every single chapter, but you see, you would end up getting both boring and stupid one-word reviews like, "Good" or "Awesome". And I don't think anyone likes getting reviews that people obviously haven't spent any time on [if just to boost review count]. Anyways, it's sorta hard to pinpoint exactly what I like about this story. The details and descriptions are nice. The love triangle is also a plus, since I love those sort of things, and the characterization is really amazing, it is! The plot is really unique too, a half-crazed Sasuke was interesting to read about, and I feel that you wrote him out really well [as I said before, your characterization is really amazing]. Anyways, please update! But I understand that inspiration is hard to find sometimes, so hopefully you'll have found your muse/inspiration soon!(:

-Sartruce (who is feeling very lazy and doesn't want to log in)