Reviews for My Point of Weakness
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please continue! Por favor?!
Adwoax3 chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
This story is amazing. Please update it!
Katara-Hatake chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
OMG! Luv this story! My new Fave! XD

Update soon! I srsly love how U write Sakura and Not 2 b rude or anything..but, Could u add Shika/Saku Friendship in their? Just FRIENDSHIP! I don't mind wht it is but,u know, I rlly like their friendship, and Maybe even some Shika/Saku/Sasu/Neji Teamwork?

Cuz I think they'd be the perfect team, U know wht I mean? :)

K-H

Update soon! :)
shylace chapter 16 . 12/13/2011
It's unlikely that you will return to this story, but you have developed the plotline to a most intriguing point. Whereas the majority of fanfiction is shoveled out, your story seems to capture the subtlety and nuances in character interactions, and you build off the manga in a reasonable way. Fingers crossed that you might one day renew your own interest in this story.
NejiTen chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
I hope in the end will be NejiTen
2oatmealcookies chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
please finish this fanfic! even though you mentioned in your author's note that it's highly unlikely there'll be further update :(

this is one of the best sasusakuneji fanfics i read so far, please finish the story for the sake of your fans
sammi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Honestly I've read your story since you had it up on your old account and it was definitely one of my favorites and I always checked my bookmarks time and time if you updated. One day I happened to notice that I couldn't find your story anymore and I nearly freaked out. Such a interesting story line and character development that I didn't want to let go and forget. After sometime I found your new account and happily re-read your story. After reading you probably won't update or finish it made me sad once again. A great story without a conclusion. Of course you may have your personal reasons and of course it is your story that you choose to continue or not but I hope that you know that your story is one of my favorite Sasu/Saku fanfic that I recommend to people. Many great Sasu/Saku fanfics around but honestly yours deserves to be recognized.

Hoping at least someday I can see a new chapter uploaded but if you ever decide to start a new one to get your mojo going then by all means go for it!
angel.in.hell.aih chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
HEEYYYYY!

this is soooo unfair!

how could you leave us with such a horrible cliffhanger?

great story,please find it in urself to continue the damn thing!

its driving me mad, not knowing whats gonna happen!
Mageblood chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
Please oh, Please update more of this soon, it’s really good. I also hope that N&S will at the very least share a kiss soon if not a little more.
mUmaRhz chapter 16 . 1/28/2011
update
mUmaRhz chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
seriously you should finish this!

totally felt sorry for Sakura!

hae whats gonna happen with her and Neji?
my point of weakness chapter 16 . 8/19/2010
plz update plz! need more! plz!

update soon.

love this story
Sartruce chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
...I really love this story. I wish that I had the patience or the mood to review every single chapter, but you see, you would end up getting both boring and stupid one-word reviews like, "Good" or "Awesome". And I don't think anyone likes getting reviews that people obviously haven't spent any time on [if just to boost review count]. Anyways, it's sorta hard to pinpoint exactly what I like about this story. The details and descriptions are nice. The love triangle is also a plus, since I love those sort of things, and the characterization is really amazing, it is! The plot is really unique too, a half-crazed Sasuke was interesting to read about, and I feel that you wrote him out really well [as I said before, your characterization is really amazing]. Anyways, please update! But I understand that inspiration is hard to find sometimes, so hopefully you'll have found your muse/inspiration soon!(:

-Sartruce (who is feeling very lazy and doesn't want to log in)
xXSilverSilkenWingsXx chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
Okay, so i read the authors note at the top of that last chapter, and it has got me freaking out! you have to continue this story! Look, i have read most sasusaku stories on this site, and maybe two of them are as interesting or as well written as this story. To leave this story hanging would do in injustice to yourself. This has and amazing story line, is perfectly in character (aside from the fact that neji doesn't like tenten, but thats completely okay because of how amazingly written it is!), and your finally getting to the good part! you can't advertise this as a sasusaku if you never even get to the part where they fall in love and become a couple! Please, Please please please please keep going with this, honestly, it would break my heart to not see this story keep going.
AngelicSnow chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
nooo please, you need to update .

i wanna know what happens next