Reviews for Danger Magnet
Inu-Neko2 chapter 55 . 5/19
Loved it... cant wait to the next chapter wil begin...
X.summergrey.X chapter 55 . 5/17
well i'm very glad that carlisle was the one that save esme, their bond as mates still has a chance to continue on.
I LOVE MICHAEL AND KIKI-GH chapter 1 . 5/17
I love this story.
Cullen Cousin chapter 55 . 5/16
Another wonderful chapter! Heads sure rolled this time! Loved it my dear!
natashar chapter 55 . 5/16
Can't wait for more
EricaLouise21 chapter 55 . 5/16
Please update soon. I love it
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 55 . 5/14
I rather enjoyed it. -cackles insanely- Had me grinning the whole damned time, disturbing I know, but I couldn't help myself. Honest!
silversimon chapter 55 . 5/14
Super battle scenes. Still so happy you returned to continue and complete your lovely story!
Angel JJK chapter 55 . 5/14
Great. Surprised that Carlisle took out Edward. Til next time.
I Love this story if you could do a sexual it would be awesome
kirifox chapter 55 . 5/13
Are they sure that they all survived intact? Where are the twins? Hope Eddie is still where Carlisle dropped him.
Stephannie1014 chapter 55 . 5/13
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more!
pegasus5406 chapter 55 . 5/13
Fabulous fight hon, well done...I loved it...can't wait to read more...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Lady Skyelite chapter 55 . 5/13
Well, just because Edward, Victoria, and Maria 'lost their heads', doesn't mean that they can't STILL be put back together to answer for the horrible and cruel things that all three of them have done, right? I DID notice that Carlisle finally got his head out of Edward's behind, and did so to save the REAL love of his immortal life, his true mate and partner, Esme! It's about time he figured out that his 'Golden child' Eddie-boy was no more than a cruel brute hiding behind the pretty and refined persona of the proper young gentleman that he wanted everyone to believe he was! I think that it's time for Edward's REAL self to be shown to everyone, don't you? And I also think that it might just be time for his real association with both Maria and Victoria to come out too! I'm sorry, but there is NO way that the three of them JUST met a few months ago to hunt down Bella-and for what, anyway? So Edward could have a good meal, and Victoria could get revenge for a man who wasn't her true mate anyway? Makes me wonder just exactly WHO Edward's 'friends' were while he was doing the whole 'human blood drinking' thing for that decade, that's for sure! Now, if Edward KNEW about Alice-even if she didn't know HIM, and he could 'see' what she did, BEFORE she met Jasper in Philly, Or if he even CREATED her, because face it, she was sired while he was AWOL from Carlisle, so he would have had some idea of who Jasper was, and it wouldn't have taken much for him to stay away from direct contact with Maria if he wanted to 'make friends' with the end goal of getting Jasper out of the Cullen coven, now would it? And if Alice left too, and without Jasper, it would have only made that chore easier! Then, if he recognized HIS mate in Victoria when James and her came to that stupid baseball game, then I have to wonder if that's why he was so very convinced that Victoria was no threat to them!? Of course, she IS a bit of a loose cannon, not to mention a jealous woman-because she and Edward got pretty chummy really fast if you get my drift! Not to mention why would Victoria NEED to build a newborn army just to hunt down and kill one human girl, even with the wolves there!? Her gift is that of evasion, she could easily have gotten in, killed Bella and been gone before anyone even knew she was close! She didn't, and that could ONLY be because her MATE told her he wanted his singer's blood! Am I close? I do believe that the terrible three will have even MORE and bigger secrets to disclose, and the Major is JUST the man to make them sing like little canaries, isn't he? Maria said that Jasper never beat her-but, then he never tried to either, did he? NONE of the Whitlock's wanted more than to get away from that madwoman, and just be left alone to live in peace! Now, will any of the Volturi, other than the ex-members that are there already-be making an appearance at the Whitlock coven's home? I'd almost like to see Marcus and Caius show up-even Aro would be a good boy if Bella or Rachel decided to put their fur on and teach HIM all about trying to take what's not his to take! Alice hasn't been seen of heard from for quite some time now, and it would NOT surprise me any if she made her way to 'visit' the three Kings, and let them know that her former 'brother' wasn't the sweet young man that Carlisle wanted to think he was! I bet he's try to force a bond using Chelsea though, and that would only mean the loss of one of HIS guards-permanently! So, what will happen to the ringleaders next? I do hope that they get all the information squeezed out of them, because with the arrogance that Edward and Maria BOTH display, well it would not surprise me in the least if they weren't after a loftier goal once they had destroyed -they thought- the Whitlock's, like, I don't know, the thrones of the Volturi!? Now THAT would almost guarantee all of them a short and pain-filled life at this point, wouldn't it? Aro is bad enough, Gods help all of vampire kind if someone like Maria or Edward were on the throne! All I know is that there seems to be a lot more going on here than JUST a 'get my blood and revenge' thing, don't you know! I can't wait to see what happens next, and I bet that it's very good! Thank you, Lady Skyelite.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 55 . 5/13
That was completely and utterly amazing! So intense! Wow! I am so addicted!
1,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »