Reviews for Danger Magnet
tammyleeroberts chapter 45 . 9/12
Please finish this story i love it cant wait till next update will it be soon
Cynfulme chapter 57 . 9/3
I have throughly enjoyed this story!
SafirMysticHime chapter 57 . 8/26
Love what you have so far, is the Volturi going to show in the next chapter?
Are u going to finish writing this?
debra.joines chapter 57 . 8/7
Please please tell me you are gonna come back to this story. Absolutely love it
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 46 . 8/4
Rebecca was the one that ran to Hawaii and Rachel went to Uni. Just thought I would point that out.
Czy4Twilight chapter 57 . 7/31
more please soon miss this story
sandra moore chapter 57 . 7/26
i love this story please update soon.
dalu1 chapter 57 . 7/26
This story is one of my all time favorites. I hope everything is okay in RL, and wishing for an update soon.
Kushka chapter 57 . 7/8
Great story can't wait for more
mynameishelby chapter 57 . 6/30
At the end of chapter 57 I laughed way too hard! I absolutely love this and can't wait to see what's next!
loverofanime41302 chapter 57 . 6/28
Wow! Your story is absolutely astounding! I can quite honestly say that it is one of my favorites. It really helps a reader to enjoy the story when they don't constantly have to stop and silently correct a writing flaw in their head. Thank you for being completely fantastic! That being said, is everything okay? I know that life happens, I've definitely seen enough of such things to understand, but I see that there has been a relatively big gap between your updating times. While I cannot claim my interest to be entirely unselfish, as the thought of the next chapter has me salivating, I do wonder if something has happened to prevent the update. I'm here if you need a stranger to chat with, for what it's worth...
loverofanime41302 chapter 2 . 6/27
Yay! Laurent is on the veggie train! I love that, it's very different from a lot of fanfictions that I have read. I'm REALLY loving the story so far!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 57 . 6/12
Coucou , super fiction , hâte de l'interrogatoire de Edward LOL, j'espère que tu postera vite la suite
skyeza chapter 57 . 6/8
Okay, I really need to know what happens next. Think off it like life and death. What does Edward say? Why is he twisted and how long has he been hiding it? Where is Alice? What has she to say about the out come? Did she know? So who stays? Who gets together? Does Bell and Rach get into contact with there fathers? What about the wolfs at the Rez? So please complete this wonderful story and update to whole thing. So continue uploading this brilliantness. I have truly loved and enjoyed this beautifully done story.
2,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »