Reviews for Danger Magnet
Candybaby101 chapter 57 . 7/5
I love how you wrote the story and characters! Simply put it please finish it cause it was perfect.
celticwitch77 chapter 57 . 6/21
I hope you decide to finish. I would like to the voltri response. I would like to see it admitted that Jane and Alec have become bells children.
vampirelady13 chapter 6 . 5/25
Real crazy thing for her to do to Charlie. Wow she is just so selfish were Charlie is concerned she never really cared how much she hurts him.
angelaroberts202 chapter 11 . 5/15
Why is Bella so snooty and condescending towards emmett and Rosalie? Like, she just met Peter and Charlotte and is so much more trusting and respectful towards them.
angelaroberts202 chapter 8 . 5/15
Bella wad really annoying in this chapter omg. I really like Laurent though
angelaroberts202 chapter 6 . 5/15
Love thus story but what's up with the Carlisle bashing? If you're going to bash him then bash his lame weak wife
angelaroberts202 chapter 3 . 5/15
Number one: The title of this story is awesome! Number two: this story is awesome. I'm 3 chapters in and I'm already in love
Kahtilyn13 chapter 57 . 5/3
I really enjoyed your story, but I'm wondering about the last chapter. I see its been a while since this story was updated. Juse wondering if it will ever be posted.

:-)
I have to tell you that I really enjoy this story just wished you
updated it a little faster... Will check back in a few months to
see if you added any other chapters!

Sincerely,
SilverontheRose chapter 57 . 4/27
This is a wonderful story, and looks like its wrapping up. I hope that someday we'll get to read the rest of it. Until then, thank you so much for sharing!
skyeza chapter 56 . 4/24
This was bloody brilliant, I couldn't believe how awesome it was even the second time round. I truly loved it. Please continue with this wickedly amazing and crazily unique and beautifully done story. I mean what happens next. Please complete it. I really loved this Bella, I thought the Whitlocks were kick arse as well as Em and Rose. I could totally see her being and awesome fighter too. I would like to know more about Bell and Rach being giant ass cats, i mean how, why? So please don't leave me hanging.
beckylovestwilight chapter 57 . 4/8
Love it please oh pretty please update soon xx
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 2 . 4/5
Yea, I'm so glad Laurent still wants to protect Bella like he was in the original Twilight story when James first wanted to get Bella. I always hated that he ended up trying to kill her later in that story and ended up dying. Wanted to point out a small spelling error the correct spelling for Girage is actually garage. Nothing major just wanted to point that out to you in case you didn't realize the typo.
angelaroberts202 chapter 2 . 3/11
I don't like the Carlisle bashing
angelaroberts202 chapter 1 . 3/11