Reviews for The Dawn of the Future
Dalisay08 chapter 5 . 3/16
please continue this..
TurtleOtaku777 chapter 5 . 1/28
This is one of the most amazing and creative book I have ever read. I really hope you can update soon. :)
Really chapter 5 . 6/24/2016
WHY THE CLIFFHANGER!
Vivian Nguyen chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
When are u going to make a new chapter I have been waiting forever!
anon chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
I love this story! When will you come back? Please update this, author-san! T-T
MayAnny chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Oooohh, nooo... no no no! X( You stopped updating... Yeah, I understand if you don't know what to do with this story line anymore, I know the feeling, but if it's not, please! Please Update! D:

This fic is fantastic! I've never seen this kind of plot! I don't even mind the grammar!

*Sigh* Anyway... hope you update one day. See ya. o/
Reignashii chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loved the ending to this chapter LuNa stuck mouth to mouth and on top of a most likely pissed off kidd, though it seems as well nami still doesn't know ace is dead, i wonder when she'll find out? and did she really skip two years or was she in a coma and didn't realize it? though the two year skip sounds rather interesting xD when usopp brought up him now being older was funny.

I wonder how the two will finally react when they realize they're kissing each other? lol that cupido guy will probably get a kick out of things too now. also looks like it's nami's chance to kick luffy's ass since she was stunned last time

it's a pitty this story is on hiatus cause it's pretty good. ah well I hope it will be continued cause I'd like to now where this story goes.
cone chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
this is a really great story! how come your not updating it?
avatoa chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Ooooh, this won't be pretty. Awesome story, dude. Can't wait to see what you have planned for Robin and Franky, so please update this thing ASAP.
Starsdoom chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
I love this story! XD Good job!

I love how you intruduce the characters in the story!

DX Luffy makes me feel like i wanna punch him! XD

Hope you update soon!
Starsdoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I actually didnt notice any gramer mistakes maybe because i amke a lot myself? ah well this story is pretty good so far!
saya chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
it's such a nice story but it's sad that you've stopped writing!
XxPersephone chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i like very much the way, you are writing...seems to be good story
bk00 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
So far this is my favorite chapter! You kept up the humor of OP, the underline darkness still seen and yet hiden wonderfully! Also you mention my one my favorite characters who I think will be the next Strawhat-Marguerite! She's definitely Strawhat potentional and I'm glad someone finally had her in a story! I need more, so please continue this when you find the time!
bk00 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
This story is amazing! You kept me hook for three chapters, and I can't wait for me! You captured Luffy and his true nakama wonderfully so far! This is a really great story and I hope you don't ever stop writing it till the ending.