Reviews for The Dawn of the Future
MySadistChibi chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Oooohh, nooo... no no no! X( You stopped updating... Yeah, I understand if you don't know what to do with this story line anymore, I know the feeling, but if it's not, please! Please Update! D:

This fic is fantastic! I've never seen this kind of plot! I don't even mind the grammar!

*Sigh* Anyway... hope you update one day. See ya. o/
Reignashii chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA loved the ending to this chapter LuNa stuck mouth to mouth and on top of a most likely pissed off kidd, though it seems as well nami still doesn't know ace is dead, i wonder when she'll find out? and did she really skip two years or was she in a coma and didn't realize it? though the two year skip sounds rather interesting xD when usopp brought up him now being older was funny.

I wonder how the two will finally react when they realize they're kissing each other? lol that cupido guy will probably get a kick out of things too now. also looks like it's nami's chance to kick luffy's ass since she was stunned last time

it's a pitty this story is on hiatus cause it's pretty good. ah well I hope it will be continued cause I'd like to now where this story goes.
cone chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
this is a really great story! how come your not updating it?
avatoa chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Ooooh, this won't be pretty. Awesome story, dude. Can't wait to see what you have planned for Robin and Franky, so please update this thing ASAP.
Starsdoom chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
I love this story! XD Good job!

I love how you intruduce the characters in the story!

DX Luffy makes me feel like i wanna punch him! XD

Hope you update soon!
Starsdoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I actually didnt notice any gramer mistakes maybe because i amke a lot myself? ah well this story is pretty good so far!
saya chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
it's such a nice story but it's sad that you've stopped writing!
XxPersephone chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
i like very much the way, you are writing...seems to be good story
bk00 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
So far this is my favorite chapter! You kept up the humor of OP, the underline darkness still seen and yet hiden wonderfully! Also you mention my one my favorite characters who I think will be the next Strawhat-Marguerite! She's definitely Strawhat potentional and I'm glad someone finally had her in a story! I need more, so please continue this when you find the time!
bk00 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
This story is amazing! You kept me hook for three chapters, and I can't wait for me! You captured Luffy and his true nakama wonderfully so far! This is a really great story and I hope you don't ever stop writing it till the ending.
AnimeMaster24 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Hmmm... Haven't seen too many spelling errors in the story, but you certainly seem to have an issue with grammar. Not an insult, just an observation. I like the story, but the errors, the breaks in the text, and the quality make it hard to read at times. Your writing would be much better if the grammar was fixed, but as a whole I think it's pretty good. I take it English isn't your first language, so I guess no one could fault you if that is the case.

Keep trying, and good luck!
AnimeMaster24 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Maybe I should have read it more carefully, but you said something about 2 years in relation to the newpaper and she was only there for weeks... Could you explain?
Butterfree chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
The grammar in this chapter this time around was much better. Other than some few lingering mistakes with the tenses, it was a huge improvement! I didn't have to reread any sentences this time

Haha, for some reason I found the story a hundred times funnier once Usopp joined the stage. He just has that effect in anything he appears in, and you captured that VERY well in your story. I'm not far enough in the series to really know Brook that well, so I can't tell if you kept him in character. Sanji and Zoro seem great so far though.

Ah, still keeping a nice mix of characters. I can tell that this story is a lot more than just the Luffy/Nami, and I look forward to that!

Good luck in any future writting!

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
JC chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
OMG! LMAO!

Update! Update! This story just gets better and better with each passing chapter
JC chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Hey lost track of this story, glad to found it again

Hahaha! Usop- erm... I meant Sogeking get a cool entrance with even a background music!