Reviews for Absolution
LoZfan86 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I'm so glad you wrote this! The ending of this anime was terribly depressing, and this story made me so much happier! I only wish D'Eon got married to Anna while he was still alive... :(
RockyRoadSmith chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love D'eon finally being able to be with Anna, as it should have been. Great story! So sad, but sweet. _
Haelwyn chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I, too, wanted a happy ending to the anime that left me depressed for months after finishing it. This is my happy consolation.

I appreciate how you explain the things most people (including me, actually) wouldn't realize, such as the thing about Durand's left arm and his note-worthy pocket watch.

And I love the contrast between the loneliness of his death to the companionship he found, especially how you chose to describe the priest at the end; "he reeked of cheap ale" I found this line very precise.

I love this. :D
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
;_; *sniffsniff* This is just so sad! No, bittersweet. A wedding is a happy event after all. But D'Eon should have gotten to do this when he was still alive. Everyone should have been happy like this...Life was so unfair.
VeeAmAy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Seems that everyone died, but this fic was great even though short. Sort of a reminiscing mood but that's just D'Eon. :)
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very good take.

I was hoping that this is the ending the anime should've taken. Well, at least I'm quite happy with it even though the anime ending left me in a cliffhanger of sorts.

- - -

About your eview on Seeds of Agito, rest assured. the 15-year old boy, who resembles Ascot (from Magic Knight Rayearth) is not an enemy (but he'll be a pivotal character that he'll soon get into conflict with Umi and the Lords).

Yeah, I intended to have Hikaru's brothers to let them know her secret, so that she won't have difficulty in making aliobi for her parents whnenver she is needed as Agito.
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
What a nice one-shot story.

It's really sweet!