Reviews for Alice in Wonderland: Green Eyed Daughter
alejandraosoteddy chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Oh my god, i loved this fic, it was ver sweet. The story, Tabitha, everything, it's awesome
CharlieBoneFan chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
OMG that was the most beautiful story that I ever know at the end i was just starting to cry when they gettin merri . Oh and i really excited for the next Alice in wonderland 2 though the looking glass i just can't what ! O:-) :-)
KittyKati1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really really REALLY love your AiW storys !
I must have read this story about 100 times already !
Awesome fanfic. Please write more fanfics soon :)
Greetings from Germany, Kati
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
NICE! I LOVE IT!
Kindred01 chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
nawwwwwww
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
This is sooo adorably cute! , I really liked this!
Rexteria chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Yeeeey! This is my favorite story out of all AiW stories i have even read! Awwww~~~~ the moments between daughter and father are soooo cute! And moments between Alice and Hatter are soo romantic 3 ! Simply L.O.V.E it!
mizgardenia21 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
This was so cute! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
mrs.bumblebee15 chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
tht was a great story
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
really enjoying
arwin-urban chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
thats a wierd way to end a story btut perfect for the mad hatter! loved it! awesome story!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Everyone say it with me, AWWWWWWWW!

I love this story! It's so sweet. I don't think it was rushed at all in the earlier chapters, in fact I rather liked it that you didn't ramble off into too much detail.

I like how you kept it T rated and I just love Tabitha, she is sooooo the daughter of Alice and Tarrant xD

Great work :D
dreamer of passion chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I LOVE IT! AHHH! .
Were-Weasel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awsomness! I love it! Tabby is so cute! I love Halice fics! It's my favorite pair! I-I love you... (note:quoting a crazy robot talking to a pizza delivery guy).

Quote of the day:

Zim: I don't understand how did you run out of fuel so quickly!

G.I.R.: I emptied it out!

Zim: Emptied it! WHY!

G.I.R.: To make room for the tuna! ( opens up rocket and slurps out tuna. Making rather discusting sounds)

Zim: (sighing in defeat) OK?