Reviews for New Beginnings
MinnaFanturi chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I'm a huge fan of this couple, will you continue writing? I know it's been a year since last time you updated but... Well, if you did I would read it. Not to mention you left me hanging on that cliff...
blueboy148 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
omg you got to update soon I whet to know whet going to happen
xFightForFreedomx chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
please please please update !
I'm so curious to know what's about to happen !
xx :D
MinnaFeanturi chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
God... I've never seen ShinWoo that way... but now that you mention it, he really is way too reserver to be a major impact in someones life. I think so far this had been my favorite chapie.

Eek! Paparazzi! Nooooooo! What'll happen now? My Gosh, you have to write soon or I'll go crazy! XDDD
MinnaFeanturi chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
"Being in his strong arms, I feel safe but vulnerable to him" Loved this phrase, seriously...

Waaaaaah! I get sooooo happy when I read good stories! Not to mention the grammar is really good (some times the idea is great but people doesn't know how to translate it into words and the grammar is a big problem in those cases... though my own grammar sucks XDDD)

Keep on writing! (can I say this when I just started reading and hadn't even read the following chapie? Well, nevermind... but you really should keep on writing XDDD)
MinnaFeanturi chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Wow, so cute! I just found your story... it seems you started a loooong time ago (I mean, it says this was published in 2010!) and continued later on, so I'm glad! Hope you keep on writing... although I still don't know what chap 2 and 3 are like XDDD
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
You updated! And it was on my birthday! I should just consider this as my birthday present. ;D

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Just when they had this sweet atmosphere around them and Bam!- PAPARAZZI! Noooooooooo! OTL
backtothebasics chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Why do I have this crazy feeling that the reporter who took the picture was Reporter Kim? Anyway I am glad Shin Woo and Jeremy have confessed to each other already, I am excited to know how the public will react!
UltimateMaknae chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS! I BEG OF YOU!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
*heart beating fast for the excitement* I want more! I want more! *squeal* Oh, how I love ShinMy! I'll be waiting for another update. :D
gottabeaglambert chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow, certainly a twist and turn of events. I wonder how Tae Kyung Hyung is going to react once he finds out about Jeremy and Shin Woo Hyung. I can't wait for the next one!
little.pink.raspberry chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh gosh. It's very well written. I hope you'll continue this fiction? It's so hard to find a nice Shinwoo/Jeremy fiction here. TT I'm very glad I've found yours.
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
is this story about ShinMy? XDD

if it is..

...

UPDATE FAST!

(I'm craving for YounghwaxHongki now! XD)
Imminent Affinity chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Ah, cute story! :)

[Kind of happy I might be the first to review this story...xD]So I wonder if this will be a story about Shin Woo and Jeremy having a relationship? Exciting! UPdate asap!